Graphics
NVIDIA (Zotac) GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there guys, first of all I want to say a massive thanks to everyone involved in the tonymac community. Without you I wouldn't have been able to get my system running to the almost perfect status that its at!

I'm running 10.8.3 on a Z77X-UD5H, i5 3570K with a Nvidia Gforce GT520. So far, I have everything running as it should, ethernet, audio, graphics, sleep/wake etc all working.

My issue lies with the iMessage fix and system definitions. I can't seem to get my iMessage to work. I'm running the latest Chimera bootloader however, I'm not using any system definitions. I've heard from different people that the iMessage fix can be a number of things with different systems ranging from kexts to system definitions to updated bootloaders but I can't seem to find my system's bug.

Is there any chance somebody could help me in choosing the right SMBIOS? or is there anyone who's experiencing the same issue as me with this setup?

Again, thank you to everyone for your help so far, I really appreciate it.

Hi Dude did you ever find the right SMBIOS for your system i have the same exact build and am trying to get the GT520 working i have the galaxy 4 dvi version of thee gt520

do you remember how you got it working?

Regards

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back