i7-3770K OC@ 4.2GHz
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi all,

i have clover and normally a stable system.but i had to send my nvidia 660ti to RMA. i thought, well, you have a intel 3770k with hd4000 so use this gfx option.

but now the trouble started. my win8.1 and osx couldnt boot into the systems, they always rebooted instantly prior the showing of the desktop. so i did optimal default and checked every bios setting twice. xhci, ehci, ahci activated, no more overclocking, ram is on profile1. i lost two days till a found out, that i had to DEACTIVATE C1 and EIST till windows finally booted without restarts. before i hadnt to do this even with overclocking to 4,2 Ghz (not for win and osx)

windows is running stable afaik, but osx is unpredictable. i booted without the DSDT for OC and without SSDT. i did even a clean clover thumbstick. but OSX is still unstable. Finder is crashing instantly every seconds because of Google Drive and even with closed google drive the system is just losing power and restarts.

after i finally got the Intel GFX Hd400 to work i extracted a clean DSDT and added Z77x-ud5h patches from pjalm and also the integrated gfx patches from pjalm. then i tried ssdtgen and the system got even more unstable.

please help me, cause my system is far from usable for production purposes. is it normal to deactivate C1 and EIST to even use the CPU with activated HD4000?

thank you in advance.

do me a favor, plop this oem folder onto a usb stick with clover on it, and share results. http://ge.tt/4sRd3tK1/v/0

let me know if your cpu situations stabilize at all, my mostly stock in the bios, it's full uefi and has tables dropped and states truly properly generating for me, after some tedious research to figure out what to plug into clover. we seem to have identical hardware so i think it should work. the config i've xxxxxx'd out serial numbers so you need to plug those in. heads up though, i'm on bios f14 because it can write to nvram, and i have csm disabled entirely. i found it best to just drop the tables and insert vendor and bus information into clover to let it do the calculations for cpu instead of doing what you claim in the first post. the timeout is also set to 0 so if you want to boot verbose / without caches (which i would recommend doing) either rapidly press arrow keys to get clover gui to come up or change the timeout. same goes for theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back