Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z77-DS3H REV 1.1
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD4000
Hi,

I have updated from a working 10.10.3 to 10.10.4 on motherboard Z77-DS3H rev 1 1, it boots then freezes. I have managed to use some flags and got past the logon, what i have noticed is that it has not detected the Intel HD graphics 4000 display. Does anyone know how i can fix this? (Model Identifier is MacPro3,1)

Has anyone successfully got this update working on this board?

thanks

Hi,
me too. System freeze after few Minute. I have change System-Definition to iMac 14,1, Repair Permission, and now its running since 3 hours with all Apps. Yesterday its running with Def. imac 14,2 but today i have put in a DVD-Player and it hangs. With 14,1 its running now. Maybe you look to an other Defination.

charlie126: Try a different system ID. Also, check your BIOS to be sure on-board graohics is Enabled and is first choice. I have a v1.0 (11f), board so my settings wouldn't apply to yours.

btw bumbuy, you list a Z97 mobo (Haswell), completely different from a Z77 series.
I couldn't offer you any help with that.

Last edited:
On rev1.0 everything works fine with 10.10.4 except USB3.0 so far. I installed over Mavericks and tweak a lot with /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Do You have this line there? It enables internal graphic processor.
Code:
    <key>IGPEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>

I ended with this -> View attachment org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back