Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 3878
CPU
Inter Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Sup Everyone,

For the past couple of days i've been trying to properly install osx mavericks on my hackintosh without any success. I'm not a noob when it comes to this site i've had osx installed on my laptops since the os x leopard days. My current machine has a Z77-DS3H MB with an i5 2400HD which I have the IGP disabled. According to the osx86.org website the EVGA GeForce 210 1GB graphics card supposed to work out of the box with osx mavericks. I can install the operation system with the "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" boot flag with no problems, the issue comes after I run multibeast with the audio, dsdt free, and the lan configuration I get a "no signal screen" after reboot completely breaking my system. My question is why after I make those very basic configuration changes my system becomes unbootable isnt this card supposed to work out of the box; I specifically bought it for that reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Semper Fi

Sup Everyone,

For the past couple of days i've been trying to properly install osx mavericks on my hackintosh without any success. I'm not a noob when it comes to this site i've had osx installed on my laptops since the os x leopard days. My current machine has a Z77-DS3H MB with an i5 2400HD which I have the IGP disabled. According to the osx86.org website the EVGA GeForce 210 1GB graphics card supposed to work out of the box with osx mavericks. I can install the operation system with the "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" boot flag with no problems, the issue comes after I run multibeast with the audio, dsdt free, and the lan configuration I get a "no signal screen" after reboot completely breaking my system. My question is why after I make those very basic configuration changes my system becomes unbootable isnt this card supposed to work out of the box; I specifically bought it for that reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Semper Fi
Dont know why you having issues. I have 2 hackintoshes, one has a biostar mobo with gforce 210 working OOB, and same mobo as you with but different video card gforce 640 that also work OOB.

I had same issue previously and had to set the MultiBeast options for GraphicsEnabler=Yes (which it sounds like you've already done) but also had to add the PCIRootID=1 option.

I expect you've tried this but I found these worked for me, albeit on a different MDB.

Thanks

I had this problem. Had to put my old graphics card in until I got os x and multi east set up then put the 210 back in and everything was perfect oob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back