I5-2500K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I just finished building a sytem with the following thanks to the excellent info here on tonymacx86:
Gigabyte Z68x-ud3h-b3 with bios F10, core i5 2500k and using onboard HD 3000 graphics. Runing 10.7.3.
I know I have ran across many threads about getting sleep to work and now for the life of me can not find the one where some new DSDT's where posted to help with sleep issues, could someone point me to them if they happen to know which thread I am talking about?

I have tried deleting NullCpuPowerManagement.kext but afterwards kept getting kp on boot and ultimately had to reinstall Lion (terible with using single user mode to try and remedy) Do I need to run repair disk permissions after deleting? I also found a terminal command to run that was suppose to fix CMOS corruption issues with sleep, but as well can't find it either now. I also have everything checked in energy saver as well.

Should I downgrade to bios F9?

When i put the machine to sleep the monitor goes off and hard drives park but everything else stays on.
Sorry for the long post and any help is highly appreciated. Let me know if I need to put up some more info.
Thanks

Exactly, Thanks!

I did get sleep working but it seems something with the MB is wrong. If I resume from sleep fairly soon after putting it to sleep it works ok, but if I wait about 10 min or more when I turn it on it will power up, then shut off and reboot. I think it is something more with the MB than Lion. Have updated to bios F11 and no change. Is this happening to anyone else?

No I did not use USB 3.0 kexts.

It really seems like a bios issue. Or could something with lion be causing it to reboot when waking?

I like this board but contemplating sending it back for a different one. I would really like to get sleep to work :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back