Contribute
Register

Z68X-UD3H-B3 BIOS update to F11 or F12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody who has flashed to f12 mind uploading a dsdt extracted from Ubuntu. I would like to do a diff on the f10 dsdt to see if there are any differences.

jester969 said:

OK, as I will go with GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 mobo, but I do have one question before buying. I wonder is there a way to specify what revision mobo to get. If I don't see a way to do this from either amazon or newegg, thus, I will get what I get. Is there any differences between revisions? Again thanks for all your help and comments.

You should receive the last revision or recent since they already moved onto Z77 boards.

Revisions of mobos are for updated chipsets and small changes on board layout.

jester969 said:
You should receive the last revision or recent since they already moved onto Z77 boards.

Revisions of mobos are for updated chipsets and small changes on board layout.

Thanks again for your input. It is appreciated.

F12 was posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=54180

My sound seem to be fixed by switching the system profile from mac mini to mac pro 3.1. I still got the occasional "no lan" on boot up, though. I haven't looked into that in greater detail but people do seem to have problems with realtek lan chipsets. I'm using the bios defaults suggested in the guide. Hardware works otherwise fine in debian sid.

Updated to F12 from F10. New firmware fixed USB 3.0 port freeze on boot. Seems like everything is OK.

Running OS X 10.7.4

MacMan said:
F12 DSDT is now in the Database.

Thank you. I am almost ready to buy and build my "Hack" some time this month, and this will make my life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back