Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

OSX Lion is running a dream, running 250-300 fps in Counter Strike Source, scaling almost 1:1 with Windows (few hiccups here and there, but purely because of the game itself). I have however ran into a few problems:

Sleep doesn't work: I can't wake it back up after it falls asleep, it's not a huge problem obviously, but something which would be nice to have ironed out.

My wireless adapter (Asus USB-N10) stops working every now and then, it just disconnects from the router, this doesn't happen on Windows so I know its a OSX related problem, however it could be a driver issue, but I thought it worth posting here incase theres a fix available.

Last and most certainly not least, probably the most annoying issue: iCloud, Mac App Store and FaceTime don't work, they all give me "unrecognised device" or Server issue, I heard that one of the chameleon boot loaders fix this, I tried to install the boot loader, it said "Install Successful" or something like that, but when I boot back up, I'm using the exact same boot loader :S.

Cheers in advance guys, appreciate any help!

Bump TTT - Hate to be a pest but I'm out of ideas :S.

Im also getting a strange sleep problem, upon wake up either one monitor will either semi wake, or both will wake, and then everything will freeze :S. Check your console log, it might give you some clues.

Are u using HDMI or dvi? I have the same board fb bios and can't get the monitor to wake for your USB u might want to make sure its plugged into a 2.0 port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back