MSI Z97 Gaming 7
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I wanted to consolidate info on progress with the 11th Gen Intel Rocket Lake CPU. I will be posting updates on my experience with the 11700k and the ROG STRIX Z590. I will be posting here as I go through the runs.
First off, Mojave and High Sierra has been confirmed working with the fake CPU ID. That has been done already.
It seems in the main Z590 thread (which teeters between discussing the chipset and the new CPU), @CaseySJ also mentions the ASUS and MSI boards having hotplug working with Thunderbolt 4 / 3 (no 4 devices as of yet as I'm aware, but the 3 working is as good as can be).

I will be testing the iGPU Wednesday night and report back to all eager folk who are curious to hear how it goes. I am hopeful it will work when faking as the UHD 630.

You'll be hearing from me soon,

Trip

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 7
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Finished up the build last night, she's a stunner. Really unique look. Will probably be custom modding a graphics card too, in gold.
Anywho, beyond working on the iGPU, I got stuck on a different error!
I did the CPUid for emulation, but got stick with "still waiting for root device" using an Asus board.
I have the RHUB SSDT in the right place, as well as in my config.plist and xhciportlimit true, I also tried front and back, 2.0 and 3.0
I would switch usb drives but I've installed via this one multiple times before

Any help will be appreciated