Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Z390m Gaming Motherboard Mojave install Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
My speakers are Cambridge soundworks 5.1 speakers, if I connect them via back ports of my computer (as shown in the picture) only sound comes from the center & sub speaker...

I have also usb connected Creative Labs Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 sound card if use this solution sound works ok (5.1 speakers working)

Your connection
My speakers are Cambridge soundworks 5.1 speakers, if I connect them via back ports of my computer (as shown in the picture) only sound comes from the center & sub speaker...

I have also usb connected Creative Labs Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 sound card if use this solution sound works ok (5.1 speakers working)

• The connections at the Back of the computer appears OK to me. But no image of the cables attachment to the Sub shown .
  • Did you test the same connection in windows or Linux?
  • Does the Audio work OK in other OSes with the same connections?
  • If you have not tried test in Windows or Linux in this same setup in this PC.
    • You can try a LiveLinux without installing Linux to Hard disk.

• We cannot make direct comparison of USB audio with connection of speakers through Analog sound ports.

• I am not an Audiophile.
  • Try posting in Audio Forum
  • To me the problem appears to be from Hardware and cables from Speaker to Sound Ports
  • I cannot find anything to say it is from Realtek Audio in your MoBo.
  • May be others with a lot more knowledge about Sound cards and Speakers may be able to help you at the Audio Forum.

• The connections at the Back of the computer appears OK to me. But no image of the cables attachment to the Sub shown .
  • Did you test the same connection in windows or Linux?
  • Does the Audio work OK in other OSes with the same connections?
  • If you have not tried test in Windows or Linux in this same setup in this PC.
    • You can try a LiveLinux without installing Linux to Hard disk.

sub connections are ok cause when I plug cables to usb cards back with the same input colors, sound comes 5.1 from speakers so I thing the sound output of motherboard is not correctly 5.1...

How can I see cpu temp and gnu from OSX? do you have any solutions for that ??

Thank you again for all info
maybe I'll add the topic success and open up new threads in the audio forum as you have said...

Thank you for everyting, without you I wouldnt do it...

except audio everything is working...

see you in another thread when my wifi card arrives :)

Thank you for everyting, without you I wouldnt do it...

except audio everything is working...

see you in another thread when my wifi card arrives :)
  • Since I don't have Cambridge soundworks 5.1 speakers, I cannot do any testing to find out why it is not working in your computer.

• To differentiate the underlying cause for the Speakers not working in Mojave, I suggest testing it in Windows if you have it in that Computer.

• If you have no Windows, I suggest testing audio and speakers in a LiveLinux without installing it on the Hard disk.
    • If your System works OK in Linux or Windows , your Speaker connections are OK and the problem may be with Mojave.

I'll search and try livelinux....

one last thing,

sometimes when computer is opening it stucks on motherboard logo step I mean the first step, I stuck with the gigabyte logo on screen, when I restart it it starts normal, why do you thing this can happen ???

I'll search and try livelinux....

one last thing,

sometimes when computer is opening it stucks on motherboard logo step I mean the first step, I stuck with the gigabyte logo on screen, when I restart it it starts normal, why do you thing this can happen ???
  • If it is only once in a while and not too often , it is hard to say why.
  • If it is occurring very frequently it can be a problem the BIOS or CLOVER options.
    • Please upload the config.plist or a screen shot of config.plist_Boot [See image] along with
    • BIOS_Boot Options Priorities screen Capture.

Attachments

• 1.config.plist_Boot.png
    1.config.plist_Boot.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 50
here is my config

ill upload bios boot options tonite

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 76
here is BIOS_Boot Options Priorities screen Capture :

photos appear normal in my desktop but when I upload them they are rotated/// sorry :(

and this time Hackintosh stuck at this first motherboard logo screen, I took this picture and restarted / it restarted like normal and I'm writing this post from Hackintosh ...???

photos appear normal in my desktop but when I upload them they are rotated/// sorry :(

and this time Hackintosh stuck at this first motherboard logo screen, I took this picture and restarted / it restarted like normal and I'm writing this post from Hackintosh ...???
View attachment 391026

• Your BIOS Boot Option Priorities List shows correctly your Mojave UEFI disk named Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2 and no other disks
  • Your Clover config.plist_Boot->Default Boot Volume is named "MJJ"
  • You have also selected [√] Debug
  • After you have a successful boot, what is the label you see on your Mojave SSD mounted on the Desktop?
  • I suggest making your config.plist _Boot_Default Boot Volume and the BIOS boot option 1 the same as Mojave Samsung SSD 860 and the label on your Mojave SSD icon on the Desktop also must be the same (rename if required). Uncheck [√]debug from config.plist_Boot
  • Boot and try booting several times to see if you'll still get the Gigabyte Splash screen Hang.

Attachments

• 1.Bios Boot Option #1.png
    1.Bios Boot Option #1.png
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • 2.Config.plist_ Default boot Volume.png
    2.Config.plist_ Default boot Volume.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back