Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello community,
I have a build that I have been using long time ago without any problem. However Few days ago I start noticing that my build takes longer when booting. I have to force restart to boot for second time to display my BigSur Desktop. Also wifi card stop working. I can see the wifi icon, but is not able to find networks available.

Z390i Gaming, Core i7 8700, 512 SSD, 16gb Ram, Running BigSur 11.4, OpenCore 0.7.0
This is what it shows my booting screen

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• IMG_0856.jpg
    IMG_0856.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 85
  • EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 116
Did the issues start when you updated OC to 0.7.0?

Do you still have your 0.6.9 OC folder, what happens when you use the previous OC folder? Do you see the same behaviour?

Did the issues start when you updated OC to 0.7.0?

Do you still have your 0.6.9 OC folder, what happens when you use the previous OC folder? Do you see the same behaviour?
Sorry to reply late.

Yes, it start when I upgraded to OC 0.7.0. I had to downgraded to 0.6.4

There have been a lot of changes in OC since version 0.6.4, probably something that changed but was carried over, or omitted from your 0.7.0 setup is causing the kernel panic.

You probably need to go through the OC guide again. I would also recommend you have a read of the OC differences threads written by miliuco in the Bootloaders forum - https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/bootloaders.158/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back