CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys. I've been working on this build the past 2 days, but can't get Intel UHD 630 to be recognised. Appears 7mb vram
I have both HDMI and DVI monitors. The plan is to have DGPU working also, I'm just trying to get the IGPU to work first, as I did in all my previous builds.
Below are my files.
Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 26
  • multibeast.png
    multibeast.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 30
  • library kexts.png
    library kexts.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Make sure that DVMT is set to at least 64mb in BIOS settings.

You have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi which do the same job and are mutually exclusive.
Use one or the other but not both.
In fact with a Z390 chipset most people use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi instead - See nickwoodhams.com.

Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

You have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi which do the same job and are mutually exclusive.
In fact with a Z390 chipset most people use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi instead - See nickwoodhams.com.

Thanks for the reply
Sorry about the rules, got it right now i Guess
Dvmt is set to 64
I'll try what you said, i have already tried the free2000 before but i wiil fix things and try again
Thanks

Link to profile

after testing some stuff and having read a lot of threads and help from @CaseySJ and others

here is what I got

I'm able to have IGPU with 1536VRAM in two scenarios

smbios iMac 18.1 - no hdmi or dvi working on IGPU - system shows IGPU as KBL -(config_181_KBL.plist attached)

smbios iMac 19.1 - no_compat_check flag needed - using coffee lake through Devices/Properties - Hackintool to fix black screen doesn't work - if I leave devices/properties blank system shows as KBL (config.plist attached)

Thought it would be easier to have Coffee Lake IGPU working on HS. I could go to Mojave, just think HS is more stable regarding video editing pro apps

all USB3 ports seems to work properly, except the ones on the front of the case, they work as USB2, I'll address this later
Sound and internet working
sleep/wake not tested yet
shutdown and restart works

I'm currently downloading HighSierra 17G2208 maybe I'll give it a try, do you think it's worth it?
another question, do you guys think I should go headless with IGPU?

how can I be sure the IGPU is fully working/accelerated?
I see nothing in Activity monitor GPU history on the UHD 630....

lots of questions :crazy:

thank you

Attachments

• EFI_clover.zip
    24.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 07.27.25.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 07.27.25.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back