Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD5-FB
CPU
i7-950
Graphics
RX-580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having issues installing Mojave 10.14 (installer stuck at "About 2 munutes remaining") with hardware below. Could anyone please share config.plist or EFI folder for the following:

MB: Z390 Aorus Master (Bios version F8)
CPU: i9-9900K
GPU: Saphire Pulse RX 580 8GB
SSD: Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M2

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Followed Configuring Clover settings per following URL which worked for me.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for asking. I double checked again and used following URL which helped to install Mojave 10.14.

I read onboard Bluetooth & WiFi do not work with Z390 Aorus Master with Hackintosh (Mojave 10.14). Does anyone recommended Bluetooth & WiFi adapter (not the one from OSXWIFI for $129 - too expensive) that works with Z390 Aorus Master? I tried older WiFi USB adapters from Edimax & Lesvio (there are no drivers for 10.14) with 10.13 drivers it did not work.

Last edited:
To be honest I have the Fenvie T919 in both my hacks and have zero problems with them from day one (both machines dual booting windows and osx). When I was looking around I came across the ABWB advocating suitable for hackintosh but I admit I don't have any experience using one so will have to agree with the choice that the T919 is the one to go with.

this message is for admins - what's the reason my post #8 got deleted or not approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back