Contribute
Register

z170x GAMING G1X intel 6700 skylake cant get past apple logo dire need of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170x Gaming G1
CPU
Intel I7 skylake
Graphics
Geforce GTX 980
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
after typing in nv_disable=1 still stuck on apple logo

Hi, y'all first and foremost thank god for this site, the plethora of information that it has and the ability of the users that always help when needed. I am new to hackintosh scene and I think I went way over my head on my first build. I initially considered buying the new 6 core macpro, but decided against it reason being why not save a little money and spend it on other things.

According to the new list of the buyers guide the parts I have are "supposedly" compatible, I do not doubt the list, its probably my ass's newb mistake. The parts I have consists of the new z170x Gaming g1 & intel 6700 skylake. After reading numerous threads/changing the bio settings I cannot seemto get pass the apple logo and load button on the bottom. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Please any pointers will be greatly appreciated:lol::lol:!

I have seen most of those threads and have tried the nv_disable=1 but to no avail, I will try later again and thanks for this abundant amount of info.

cant seem to type in "nv_disable=1" when i hit enter i get _v_disable=1 when i press enter? am i doing something wrong? and then when i go with that i get IMG_4279.jpgIMG_4278.jpg
any pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back