3770k OC @ 4.5GHz
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

since my belkin n300 adapter didn't work well I got myself a TP-LINK WDN4800, which works OOB wonderful. Now I got an awesome connection to the internet, only YouTube is still bothering me.

Sometimes the video loads in sec's and sometimes it just doesn't load, or stops after some time. Sometimes the video positions itself on the right. So I can see only half of the video. On Vimeo is everything working fine.

I already turned of the HTML5 test. But it has still problems. Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

thanks in advance

@ER800 Do you want me to post my smbios.plist? I chose MacPro 3.1 at the beginning. I wrecked up my whole system with putting it on 4.1 or 5.1, so I won't try it again :)

Yes, with all browsers (I tried Safari, Opera, Firefox)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GenerateCStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GeneratePStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

This problem plagued me for months. I stopped watching even random videos my friends sent me, it was so annoying!

Anyway, I can't give you an exact solution because I feel like it fixed itself, but I recall an extension I was using in one of the browsers was causing it. Something like adblock or something like that. Maybe try to turn a few off and on, see if that helps. Also updating Flash, if you haven't already, might help.

@Sasquatch00 Yeah it is really annoying. Actually I use AdBlock, but that shouldn't affect other browsers like Safari or Opera? I think it must be something with the combination of YouTube and Flash, because Vimeo works every single time.

I don't have a fanless, I am pretty sure that the temp's are ok. But i will check them.

Sorry for doublepost. But it is really awful now. Can't watch a single video... Sometimes even when I am using YouTube Downloader plugin on firefox it stucks.

Does no one have this problem?

EDIT
I have deinstalled quite a lot of Plug-in's in Library/Internet-Plugin. And later reinstalled Flash. And now it works :)

EDIT #2
It only worked for like 10 Videos. Now it is the same old story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back