Nvidia Geforce 9300GE
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
Is just sucesfully installed OSX 10.6 on my optiplex 780 but when I try to download OSX Yosemite the app store gives me the error that my computer could not be verified...
I already tried a lot of solutions I found on the internet but none of them have worked :(
What can I do?

Greetings,
HacktheOS

Hello,
Is just sucesfully installed OSX 10.6 on my optiplex 780 but when I try to download OSX Yosemite the app store gives me the error that my computer could not be verified...
I already tried a lot of solutions I found on the internet but none of them have worked :(
What can I do?

Greetings,
HacktheOS

You need 10.6.8 to access the Mac App Store...

And you need built-in Ethernet at 'en0'...

Yes, I know, the point is that my ethernet works fine and it is on en0... Also I already have 10.6.8... I am a little bit experienced since this is my 4th hacintosh... But I have never encouterded a problem like this...

Sorry it took sooooooo long but my monitor was broken so I was completely stuck...
here is a copy of my ioreg

Attachments

• ._ignace Bleukx’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    4 KB · Views: 124
Sorry it took sooooooo long but my monitor was broken so I was completely stuck...
here is a copy of my ioreg

The ioreg is corrupt (probably not captured with IORegistryExplorer v2.1). Follow the instructions exactly.

I do not know why it doesn't work because I followed the instructions exactely. Anyway, I saved it now 2 times, one's as a copy and one's via the "save as" button.

Attachments

• HACKTHEOS Mac Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • ._HacktheOS MACPRO.ioreg
    4 KB · Views: 115
I do not know why it doesn't work because I followed the instructions exactely. Anyway, I saved it now 2 times, one's as a copy and one's via the "save as" button.

Try setting EthernetBuiltIn=Yes in your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Nope, didn't work :(
Any other ideas?

Nope, didn't work :(
Any other ideas?

Post /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and updated ioreg.

Note: It could be DSDT issue (no ACPI representation for your Ethernet in DSDT)... Or it could be a bootloader issue. The bootloader you're using is ancient... Chimera 1.9.1 (svn-r1394).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back