2. iOS
Hi

Since I updated to 10.8.5 every time I run the same application
i get this message:

"You're opening this app for the first time..."

Can you help?
Thanks

Bump!

Since I have updated my hardware i got this problem. I got sierra 10.12.4 (had some problem on 12.3 as well) Its persistently asking me from time to time (every 2 days maybe) for transmission, xee, unarchiver and some other applications that "You are opening the application for the first time".

I have tried to solve it by running this command on the terminal:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill -r -all local,system,user

Which doesnt solve the issue. Im suspecting that something in the system is deleting related files from time to time and I have no clue whats causing this. I wonder if I should change anything in my clover settings or bios or anything else in the installation.
Any ideas?

Bump!

Since I have updated my hardware i got this problem. I got sierra 10.12.4 (had some problem on 12.3 as well) Its persistently asking me from time to time (every 2 days maybe) for transmission, xee, unarchiver and some other applications that "You are opening the application for the first time".

I have tried to solve it by running this command on the terminal:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill -r -all local,system,user

Which doesnt solve the issue. Im suspecting that something in the system is deleting related files from time to time and I have no clue whats causing this. I wonder if I should change anything in my clover settings or bios or anything else in the installation.
Any ideas?
Could it be that the message you received is part of gatekeeper? Have you tried to allow the applications you mentioned in system settings?

Yep I did, but even if I do that it asks same thing anyway after couple of days. I suspect something is resetting gatekeeper settings but Im not sure what or how :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back