Dell Optiplex 7010
CPU
Intel i5 3470
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hardware
Motherboard : Dell Optiplex 7010 (T20 Server Mo )
CPU : i5 3470 (4 Cores)
Graphics : Onboard INTEL HD 2500 (No Graphic Card)
Ram : 8GB Hynix
Drive : SATA Seagate 500GB

Installed Yosemite with Unibeast Installed in Safe Mode with no graphic injector (as it was not booting in normal mode.)

After installing Yosemite, started system in safe mode and installed multibeast EASYbeast Setup everything installed
Boot-loader
When i boot system in normal mode it just restarting in loop
But When i boot in normal mode with no graphics it is showing apple logo with progress bar and taking too long and finally stuck on 50%

Please Tell me where i am wrong
Motherboard Seems to be compatible according to this http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...g-ml-10-8-3-on-dell-optiplex-7010-usff.97587/

Hardware
Motherboard : Dell Optiplex 7010 (T20 Server Mo )
CPU : i5 3470 (4 Cores)
Graphics : Onboard INTEL HD 2500 (No Graphic Card)
Ram : 8GB Hynix
Drive : SATA Seagate 500GB

Installed Yosemite with Unibeast Installed in Safe Mode with no graphic injector (as it was not booting in normal mode.)

After installing Yosemite, started system in safe mode and installed multibeast EASYbeast Setup everything installed
Boot-loader
When i boot system in normal mode it just restarting in loop
But When i boot in normal mode with no graphics it is showing apple logo with progress bar and taking too long and finally stuck on 50%

Please Tell me where i am wrong
Motherboard Seems to be compatible according to this http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...g-ml-10-8-3-on-dell-optiplex-7010-usff.97587/
Install a discrete GPU - HD2500 graphics is unsupported in OS X.

Will not boot even in Safe mode with no graphic injector ?
I am planning to buy Nvidia gt 730 4gb ddr3 is this supported card by default ?
UniBeast USB has mods to allow installation with HD2500 and you can continue to use the UniBeast USB to boot woth until you get your discrete GPU. Not sure of the 730, but the 740's listed in the Buyer's Guide all work OOB.

i didnt understand UniBeast USB has mode to allow installation with HD2500 because default UniBeast does have inject ATi and Nvidia option. i will appreciate if you elaborate UniBeast USB mod for 2500.

And in future fure I will buy 740 according you advised.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt understand UniBeast USB has mode to allow installation with HD2500 because default UniBeast does have inject ATi and Nvidia option. i will appreciate if you elaborate UniBeast USB mod for 2500.

And in future fure I will buy 740 according you advised.
I cannot elaborate mod to allow use of HD2500 - Macman and tonymacx86 created the UniBeast app.

Ok Thanx Last summary of this thread "HD2500 is not supported, Just buy GT 730 or GT 740 mid range discrete GPU to run Mac"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back