Contribute
Register

Yosemite works on GA- H87-D3H motherboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I used -v -x bootflag.
The MultiBeast settings I just used ALC892 option.
After a few restart it works.
Can you go into the installer??? Or just no sound???

I have no problem with the installer. I didn't even need bootflags. My only problem so far is sound.

I have no problem with the installer. I didn't even need bootflags. My only problem so far is sound.

The underlying issue is that audio is an issue on real Macs. It has been for about a year now. Some people report that by using the audio option from MultiBeast 6.1 or 6.2 that they have had better success. This is not universal however due to the problem being at Apples end.

I suggest that anyone having audio problems purchases a USB audio solution at least as a temporary solution. You will find these products are easily available on the internet or local computer stores:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/98115-simple-plug-n-play-usb-audio-device-os-x.html

The underlying issue is that audio is an issue on real Macs. It has been for about a year now. Some people report that by using the audio option from MultiBeast 6.1 or 6.2 that they have had better success. This is not universal however due to the problem being at Apples end.

I suggest that anyone having audio problems purchases a USB audio solution at least as a temporary solution. You will find these products are easily available on the internet or local computer stores:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/98115-simple-plug-n-play-usb-audio-device-os-x.html

I am having some issues now....:crazy::crazy::problem::problem::problem::problem:
Currently I am running Yosemite on my Hackintosh, however it does not recognise USB thumb drives.
Both 2.0 and 3.0 ports does not work.
I tried the same thumb drive at my macbook , it worked fine.
How am I gonna solve this problem???

I am having some issues now....:crazy::crazy::problem::problem::problem::problem:
Currently I am running Yosemite on my Hackintosh, however it does not recognise USB thumb drives.
Both 2.0 and 3.0 ports does not work.
I tried the same thumb drive at my macbook , it worked fine.
How am I gonna solve this problem???

When did this start? Are the keyboard and mouse working OK. Do your HDD/SSD install drives show on the desktop?

When did this start? Are the keyboard and mouse working OK. Do your HDD/SSD install drives show on the desktop?

Recently started...I am not quite sure. Keyboard and mouse all ok. HDD and SSD all showed on desktop.
I am not sure whether it is because I installed the USB Universal in MultiBeast.
I saw they said I can revert it, however I am stuck at here Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 6.21.16 am.png

After Sys then I press tab, then instead of showing System/ it shows me this.
Then after that I cannot get the Library/ using tab. It stuck here.
What am I supposed to do now ???:O

I just find out that only one USB 2.0 port is working...

Only one working port? - something is badly wrong.

Navigate to System/Library/Extensions and trash the USB 3 kext that you installed with MultiBeast. Reboot using -f to create new cache and prevent the removed kext from re-appearing.

Report back with your findings

Successfully installed Yosemite 10.10 with Unibeast 5.0.1 und Multibeast 7.0.1 on H87-D3H. No apparent problems. Now system sporadically hangs/freezes without any error messages. Mouse cursor does not respond any more. Reboot necessary.

Hardware: Gigabyte H87-D3H Mainboard, 2x Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM, Western Digital WD20EZRX 2TB, ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX660-DC2O-2GD5, Intel core i5 4570.

Any hints?

regards,
Ludwig

Successfully installed Yosemite 10.10 with Unibeast 5.0.1 und Multibeast 7.0.1 on H87-D3H. No apparent problems. Now system sporadically hangs/freezes without any error messages. Mouse cursor does not respond any more. Reboot necessary.

Hardware: Gigabyte H87-D3H Mainboard, 2x Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM, Western Digital WD20EZRX 2TB, ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX660-DC2O-2GD5, Intel core i5 4570.

Any hints?

regards,
Ludwig

2x Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM - this is laptop memory - presume that is an error in your text. ;)

In the Advanced Memory settings in the UEFI/BIOS see if you can select Profile 1 option under Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) and Enhanced Stability under Memory Enhancement Settings. U

Other things that can help - Update UEFI/BIOS to latest version and check if you are getting freezes when plugging in USB devices. If you are able to test using different RAM sticks to see if you see any changes in behaviour.

Only one working port? - something is badly wrong.

Navigate to System/Library/Extensions and trash the USB 3 kext that you installed with MultiBeast. Reboot using -f to create new cache and prevent the removed kext from re-appearing.

Report back with your findings

First of all in my folder I don't even have the USB.kext
And even I manually install usb3.0 universal from MultiBeast after restart using boot flag -f still could not find the USB3.0.kext

Now only some ports are woking, maybe like 1 or 2.
And with every restart the ports that worked keep changing....

Thanks for the advise.
What am i supposed to do now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back