Contribute
Register

yosemite unibeast please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I'm having a problem with UniBeast. I ran the UniBeast installer and it copied the Yosemite install to the USB ThumbDrive but when I boot the thumb drive I get the following:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: done

It doesn't go past those 4 lines, no chameleon screen comes up stating it's going to boot off the USB ThumbDrive. Can anyone help?

Hello everyone.

I'm having a problem with UniBeast. I ran the UniBeast installer and it copied the Yosemite install to the USB ThumbDrive but when I boot the thumb drive I get the following:

boot0: GPT
boot0: done

It doesn't go past those 4 lines, no chameleon screen comes up stating it's going to boot off the USB ThumbDrive. Can anyone help?

My USB ThumbDrive is 64GB. I'm going to try using an 8GB Partition on the ThumbDrive to see if that works.

Well it seems that I can't get Yosemite to boot with UniBeast. I looked at the contents of the USB ThumbDrive after UniBeast ran and it's only copying over 7.8MB of the installer. :crazy: I'm running Yosemite Public Beta 6. I have noticed other people are having different problems so there is definitely something wrong with this version of UniBeast.

My problem was I didn't reset to bios defaults. Once I did that it booted from flash drive no problem.

I now have a problem after running multibeast and rebooting. Freezes on apple load screen and shows a circle with a line.

My problem was I didn't reset to bios defaults. Once I did that it booted from flash drive no problem.

I now have a problem after running multibeast and rebooting. Freezes on apple load screen and shows a circle with a line.

I tried resetting my BIOS to defaults and booting the Thumb Drive again with no avail. I would really like to install Yosemite GM on my machine instead of running beta 6. Can anyone else help? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back