Contribute
Register

yosemite unibeast please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on, now unibeast 5.0 is out? now i have to wait 14 minutes for my VM to install the update :p

Attachments

• Yosemite.jpg
    Yosemite.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 144
Guys, the operation is going to end with UniBeast . Unfortunately, because of my video card , I have to install the bootloader into the EFI partition .

Once the formatting, the installation of the system and the necessary kexts are complete, I run the normal procedure to move the bootloader in the EFI partition?

So I'm upgrading a Fusion drive install for the first time. Do I need to do anything special to ensure that it doesn't die? I know Yosemite creates a new logical volume, at least on real macs, and I want to make sure it's not going to delete anything.

I couldn't boot from the flash drive. Didn't show up as an option from bios. I am trying it again from scratch.

Is there any way to use USB external HDD in stead of USB flash drive?

I tried to use 120GB USB external HDD(MBR, Mac OS Extended (Journaled) formatted) but Unibeast said, "No disk available to install on."

I tried to use 120GB USB external HDD(MBR, Mac OS Extended (Journaled) formatted) but Unibeast said, "No disk available to install on."

Hm, i nerver tried to do so, but i haven't expected that it's a difference for unibeast

I changed partition size from 120GB to 8GB and now works fine!

I changed partition size from 120GB to 8GB and now works fine!

Ok, thats interesting. So Unibeast has a magical maximum capacity which indicates that the medium can't be a flash drive any more?
that's good to know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back