Contribute
Register

Yosemite Time Machine Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the intel Brian - that's what I had to do so I did it...

How to make backup restore in unibeast USB yosemite with Time machines? Time Machine does not appear in options :( , THANKS!

I do not have usb of the maverick, to put it back, and in my notebook macbook pro can not download maverick, I can not download it from Apple Sotre :( and not possible downgrade.

I can confirm that if you boot from the Yosemite (UniBeast) USB that the Time Machine restore is missing from the utility menu...

I used the one on the Mavericks USB all the time :)oops:).

A Maverick USB install would be your best bet.

I can confirm that it is not missing. I use an internal TimeMachine drive so YMMV. I'm guessing you have an external TimeMachine drive?

How to make backup restore in unibeast USB yosemite with Time machines? Time Machine does not appear in options :( , THANKS!

I do not have usb of the maverick, to put it back, and in my notebook macbook pro can not download maverick, I can not download it from Apple Sotre :( and not possible downgrade.

I observed the same issue. My Timemachine backup is on an external drive, and backup on the time machine drive is working fine from Yosemite. It will be great to know why this is happening.

I am also having this problem, and while the tip to use Mavericks seems like a thing to try, am also unable to create a Mavericks USB since it cannot be downloaded from the Apple Store now.

Is there any way to create a Mavericks install if you have never previously downloaded Mavericks from the Apple Store?

Honestly have had so much trouble with Yosemite (this is my first try at this) and a friend suggested I try a Mavericks install, but it seems like I can't even try that.

Quite frustrated.

My hackintosh doesn't boot anymore. I really need time machine (I've a working backup) but I missing this option. I've try the terminal command with no positive response.
image.jpg

For the Yosemite Time Machine Utility missing problem, I suggest creating Yosemite installer USB in clover way. I once found the utility missing when I created it in Unibeast way, making me have to keep a Mavericks installer USB in case I break the system. Months later, I created a new Yosemite installer USB in clover way and surprisingly found the utility right on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back