- Mar 2, 2015
- Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5
- GTX 760
So I got past the Boot0 error and now I have this issue. The OSX side won't load up unless I start in safe mode. If launch without -x it gets to the Apple logo screen and then the grey bar gets about 1/2 way then slows to a crawl and eventually stops progressing at all.
I started with -v and it just hangs at the spot in the photo. Can anyone provide any suggestions?
EDIT: Here is my build
- GIGABYTE GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Intel Core i5-4690K Processor
- Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB Kit
- 2x 1TB HDD (one for OS X, one for Win 8.1)
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter
- Optiarc SATA DVD RW Burner Drive
- Cooler Master case
I can't get the signature build to display correctly.