Contribute
Register

Yosemite sleep/wake problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one ! Theres alot of great advice here, thank you all. Ive read most of the pages here over the last few days but not seeing my issues persay.

When I wake my system up from deep sleep ( after a few hours ) My USB ports stop working. Mouse / Keyboard
I would happen all the time until I disabled USB3 on the motherboard. Now every once in awhile or after deep sleep. Only way to get them to work is a Hard reset.

Any help would be most greatful !!!! Ive been trying to get this build to a 100% for 3 weeks now.

* 10.10.2 Clover 3142 - ncpi=0x2000, Darkwake=0 ndrv_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1 ( ALC898 Script added this)
* drivers64UEFI - EmuVariableUefi-64.efi,FSInject-64.efi,HFSPlus-64.efi,OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi,VBoxHfs-64.efi
*E/C/K/10.10 AppleIntelE1000e.kext, FakeSMC.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, VoodooTSCSync.kext, realtekALC.kext ( clover kext)
*S/L/E ApplePowerManagement.Kext

Same thing happening to me :( Were you able to find a solution?

Same thing happening to me :( Were you able to find a solution?

Hello ! I did not find a solution yet. If I do, i will share the info. Please do the same. I did find this, ( post from another forum )

I'll try it today and it you know. Try it too perhaps.

aphioner:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...eusbehci-appleusbuhci-ownership/#entry2082475

After making an intensive search on kernel assertion issue, here is what I have come up with:

1-Install SleepWatcher.
2-Define the kext/kexts and/or software which is/are keeping your hack awake.
3-Download the file in this post.
4-Extract the file that you downloaded and modify these 2 files included.
5-Copy and paste them to /private/etc folder.

You'll have 2 files: rc.sleep and rc.wake
SleepWatcher runs rc.sleep when your hack goes to sleep. The same goes with the other file. Instead, it is run when your hack wakes from sleep.

In my case AppleUSBEHCI and AppleUSBUHCI are the problematic kexts. And what I'm doing is simply unloading them before my hack goes to sleep and loading them after my hack wakes. Simple as taking a shi*.
Attached Files
Attached File rc.zip 1.09KB 34 downloads

Attachments

• rc.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 140
How did you manage to do that? That is precisely what I want - go to sleep, and need to press power button to wake up. I have the mac connected to a KVM switch, I manage to put it to sleep, but as soon as I go to another computer in the KVM, it wakes up again... The old behavior of Mountain Lion - press power button once will put it to sleep used to work ... not geniuses at Apple added a f* dialog so that does not work anymore.... I wish I could at least go back to Mountain Lion behavior ...

Thanks!

Hi everyone.

I've just installed Yosemite (I think it's 10.10) and everything seem to work fine (excluding the Bluetooth issue, which doesn't work properly)... Except that the computer doesn't wake up when I try to get access to it using VNC software (nor TeamViewer nor Remote Desktop). It seems to be offline or shut down. When this happened to me yesterday I thought it has shuttled down or resetted. But, as I remember, when I used the keyboard the system suddenly woke up, proving that it was somehow sleeping. I set disc hibernation to never and I thought it would solve the issue.
But this morning it happened the same, I cannot connect to my Hackintosh (I have not tried to wake it up manually yet).

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hi, I have all installed, now solving problem with sleep. I have read all 11 pages of this forum and tried some suggestion which was posted here. I can go to sleep, but after wakeup I see only 1/4 of the screen, and 3/4 of the screen is black. I have solved this on Chimera with ForceHPET. How to solve this on clover?
I have tried Fix_S3D, Fix_HPET and other options on Clover, but same result. On chimera it was working without problem

Hey guys,

I'm on 10.10.2 for awhile and I followed some guides here but still
I've got problems when the system wakes up from sleep. Sometimes it works
flawlessly but it often resets the the system two times. At the second reset the
system reboots. As I mentioned before, it does not happen every time but unfortunately
too often :crazy:

Hope you guys have got an idea as the 10.10.2 update did not fix the problem for me.

Thanks a lot!!!

Hey guys,

I'm on 10.10.2 for awhile and I followed some guides here but still
I've got problems when the system wakes up from sleep. Sometimes it works
flawlessly but it often resets the the system two times. At the second reset the
system reboots. As I mentioned before, it does not happen every time but unfortunately
too often :crazy:

Hope you guys have got an idea as the 10.10.2 update did not fix the problem for me.

Thanks a lot!!!

Have you tried with the flag "darkwake=0"?

Have you tried with the flag "darkwake=0"?

Thanks for your help. Yes, I did. Just rechecked it. I set the "darkwake=0" flag. Does not
do anything positive.

In general, how can I monitor/record what's going on while waking up, respectively what causes the reboot.

I'm really fed up with this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back