Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
HD4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,
I installed Yosemite 10.10.1 on a HP Probook 4530s, before that on this laptop was Mavericks the VGA and HDMI connector work realy well. Than after I installed Yosemite 10.10.1 and installed the probook installer the VGA and HDMI port won't work. Anybody have any idea how can i make it work?
Thanks

Hi,
I installed Yosemite 10.10.1 on a HP Probook 4530s, before that on this laptop was Mavericks the VGA and HDMI connector work realy well. Than after I installed Yosemite 10.10.1 and installed the probook installer the VGA and HDMI port won't work. Anybody have any idea how can i make it work?
Thanks

What PBI CE version did you install?

Use Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition, then Import config.plist in /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Go to kernel and kext patches, you will see 2 items: Patch VGA port and Patch HDMI Audio. select Patch HDMI AUdio and change from "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Select "Patch VGA port" and change from "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Export the config.plist and reboot.

Use Clover Configurator to mount EFI partition, then Import config.plist in /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Go to kernel and kext patches, you will see 2 items: Patch VGA port and Patch HDMI Audio. select Patch HDMI AUdio and change from "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Select "Patch VGA port" and change from "disabled:AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB" to "AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB". Export the config.plist and reboot.

Thank You....it worked for me!!!:D

Does it work with HDMI?

@RehabMan: I will enable VGA patch by default again.

Do what you want. I've already verified that HDMI audio/video works on my 4530s with my patches.

Does it work with HDMI?

@RehabMan: I will enable VGA patch by default again.
i dont have an hdmi monitor to test it, sry... i have vga:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back