Contribute
Register

YOSEMITE PANIC 0 // Fresh install, help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel i5 4690K
Graphics
ASUS R9 270
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys! So I just went out and bought myself these two new parts to start a fresh install to Yosemite.

[h=1]Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 Intel Z97 LGA 1150 ATX[/h][h=1]Intel Core i5 4690K 3,5 GHz LGA1150[/h]
I used to run Windows 7 and formated my 2TB HDD and 240 GB Samsung EVO Pro SSD.

I had nothing on my rig. I then followed a video instructions to use UniBeast to get the latest Yosemite on my 32GB Flash USB, added MultiBeast into the USB and removed it.

I then booted that USB on my computer and followed the instructions clearly. I've watched tons of videos pre-hand so I pretty much remember the route in my mind but still wanted to follow instructions to not mess up.

Everything was going great, I booted and then pressed enter to install from that USB with the TonymacX86 apple face. I faced up the panic(cpu 0 caller) alert and now don't know what to do.

Any help? I'm currently trying some UEFI settings, took my GTX 560 Ti out and unplugged my SSD so I only have that 2TB HDD in.

I've tried multiple boot flags with no help. I once got a little bit further but then followed up with only a black screen and nothing happening. Had to shut down the computer.

EVERY HELP IS NEEDED. Thank you a lot everyone in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back