Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Sony Vaio SVE15127CNB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok RM Sir,
Firstly all was working great wen I was on 10.11.6(apology for posting here, ill update soon), then I thought to update to 11.12 but then I saw ur thread regarding that 10.12 is not stable so I waited to get it stable.
So while all was going great suddenly my sys got some USB port high current issue so I used to forceful shutdown sys by power button. After fixing usb issue now my sys is not booting but clover load, then it reboot and it happens repeatedly.
so I thought to check with usb installer(10.12) wic was working fine. but now it also giving issue as posted in above img.

For installing 10.12, see guide.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Happy to tell RM sir, my issue got solved after I put my RAM stick to default position(0) :)
I guess it was memory allocation issue :)

Happy to tell RM sir, my issue got solved after I put my RAM stick to default position(0) :)
I guess it was memory allocation issue :)

Probably an issue with the wrong setting for config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust.
The files in the guide have the correct setting.

El'Capitan on Sony Vaio SVE15127CNB

TYPE: Sony VAIO E Series (2012)
MODEL: SVE15127CNB
VIDEO: Intel HD4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7650M, Resolution-
1366 x 768
PROCESSOR: Ivy Bridge Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz, Chipset -Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
ETHERNET: Picked up as Realtek 8169 in UniBeast
WIRELESS: Atheros WB225 ((AR9485 & AR3012 WiFi/Bluetooth combo) (Bluetooth detected on the card only))
AUDIO: Intel HD

OS X El Capitan(11.11.2)

Installed Method UEFI with Clover(Bootloader-3330).

All working great :)
1.Accelerated Graphics (QE/CI) with AMD Radeon HD 7650m(works with its ROM) full Resolution.
2.Sound with AppleHDA Patched.
3.USB3.
4.Camera.
5.Ethernet.
6.Battery
7.Trackpad(few gestures) and keypad(Hotkey only volume control) working great.
8.Appstore and iCloud working.
9.Native Power Management.
10.iMessage and FaceTime
Issues and things not Working:
-Wi-Fi, but it will not work as suggested.

Any more advice to make it even more perfect is appreciated :)

Thanks in Advance
:)

Hello, I have almost the same laptop as you. Installed the operating system Sierra. Everything worked, except for Wi-Fi and Video card. I have the same video card model like you. How you customized it? Could you explain? Could you show your kexts and settings for the clover? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back