Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Sony Vaio SVE15127CNB

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey due to some USB issue(USB port high current) my system was shut downed (by power button) repeatedly and now my system won't boot.
I've managed to fix my USB. Ive tested it as ubuntu 16.04 was also giving issue but now it boots, so usb is fixed but my boot volume is corrupted or broken :(
clover is loading but after that system is getting restart
sad.png

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
Hey RM Sir,
its great to seek advice from u :)
but regarding the issue, log is not possible as I've mentioned earlier it reboot as soon as clover try to boot.
I can hardly see the first line of verbose :(

Hey RM Sir,
its great to seek advice from u :)
but regarding the issue, log is not possible as I've mentioned earlier it reboot as soon as clover try to boot.
I can hardly see the first line of verbose :(

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
RM sir I like to mention u that it was working well infact after latest clover Der was speedy improvement in sys.
the problem started wen my sys was shutdown using power button multiple times coz usb was cozin problem.
so Der some boot partition issue I think !

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 146
RM sir I like to mention u that it was working well infact after latest clover Der was speedy improvement in sys.
the problem started wen my sys was shutdown using power button multiple times coz usb was cozin problem.
so Der some boot partition issue I think !

Boot the OS X installer from USB and attempt a repair of your system partition using Disk Utility.

Comments on EFI/Clover:
- no kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other (you will not be able to boot the installer, or recovery partition)
- OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi generally preferred over OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
- no files in ACPI/origin, so impossible to verify ACPI patches are correct
- DropOem=false is wrong when there are patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched

RM sir I made this USB Insatller(Siera) long back wen GM(10.12) got released and it was working properly(ps2 gave me panic) but then I've read ur thread of OS X 10.12 that it is not stable so I've waited. But now it is giving me this issue :(

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 185
RM sir I made this USB Insatller(Siera) long back wen GM(10.12) got released and it was working properly(ps2 gave me panic) but then I've read ur thread of OS X 10.12 that it is not stable so I've waited. But now it is giving me this issue :(

You are posting in the Yosemite forum.
If you're actually attempting to install macOS Sierra, please open a separate thread in the appropriate forum.

RM sir ill surely update this, but for now m totally gone as I was on 10.11.6 n was running smoothly and also faster after some gfx teewks n clover update(thank u for clover).
Ive also mounted my current sys HDD to my MBP 12,1 n opted for first aid n it said to repair boot partition :(
Sir plz tell me wat would have happen n wat should I do :(

RM sir ill surely update this, but for now m totally gone as I was on 10.11.6 n was running smoothly and also faster after some gfx teewks n clover update(thank u for clover).
Ive also mounted my current sys HDD to my MBP 12,1 n opted for first aid n it said to repair boot partition :(
Sir plz tell me wat would have happen n wat should I do :(

I think you need to explain your problem in full detail.
Also, if you're actually running 10.11.6, why are you posting in the Yosemite forum?
And why the references to 10.12 in post #186?
Post #186 clearly shows a panic happening from 10.12.0.

Ok RM Sir,
Firstly all was working great wen I was on 10.11.6(apology for posting here, ill update soon), then I thought to update to 11.12 but then I saw ur thread regarding that 10.12 is not stable so I waited to get it stable.
So while all was going great suddenly my sys got some USB port high current issue so I used to forceful shutdown sys by power button. After fixing usb issue now my sys is not booting but clover load, then it reboot and it happens repeatedly.
so I thought to check with usb installer(10.12) wic was working fine. but now it also giving issue as posted in above img.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back