Contribute
Register

Yosemite on GA-Z77N wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this may be easy but my audio device isn't even listed in the sound preferences. I ram multibeast several times but it hasn't helped. Not sure about manually adding in the code. Same board the only thing I was having trouble with was there was a hissing sound when I first upgraded so reading some of the troubleshooting guides it was mentioned to run one of the generic drivers but that's when I lost the whole device. Any suggestions?
can someone provide me with the string?

I'm having the same exact problem. Its driving me nuts!:banghead: Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

What I have found is that the USB 3.0 Kext in Multicast breaks Intel USB 3.0 ports. Also for the audio once you have install the ALC 892 you need to select your audio output in sound devices:
View attachment 107574

Thanks for this! I couldn't figure out why I didn't have audio and it was this damn setting.

so the computer has an ssd( has windows on it) and an hdd. i go to the bios and manually boot from the USB but it doesnt recognize it as a proper boot and goes straight to the windows. to isolate variables i unplugged the ssd and i was prompted to insert a proper booting device

i'm thinking its a bios setting. is there a comprehensive and proven bios guide for this motherboard and yosemite

i'm thinking its a bios setting. is there a comprehensive and proven bios guide for this motherboard and yosemite

Press F12 at boot and then select your USB stick

Does that work?

yes when i select my usb it doesnt recognize it as bootable. it tells me to insert bootable device or restart the computer

yes when i select my usb it doesnt recognize it as bootable. it tells me to insert bootable device or restart the computer

How did you create your USB stick? Do you have another stick to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back