Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use Clover Configurator or use this in terminal:
Code:
- Open terminal
- diskutil list (take note of the EFI partion, normally /dev/disk0s1 
- mkdir /Volumes/EFI1
- sudo mount -t msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI1

Thanks for the help bro! That's what I've used to open my EFI :)

As Rehabman says that I need to patch my DSDT to have the battery indicator, but still I don't know what I miss, I can't get to work my battery indicator after patching my DSDT. Its so frustrating :(

EDIT: Ok I really did a very bad thing, I saw this voodoobattery and appleacpiplatform kext that said to be working on yosemite to have a battery indicator, but after placing them to extension folder and restart, now my yosemite won't boot :(

Here's my DSDT could someone look what I need to do

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    74.3 KB · Views: 104
As Rehabman says that I need to patch my DSDT to have the battery indicator, but still I don't know what I miss, I can't get to work my battery indicator after patching my DSDT. Its so frustrating :(

EDIT: Ok I really did a very bad thing, I saw this voodoobattery and appleacpiplatform kext that said to be working on yosemite to have a battery indicator, but after placing them to extension folder and restart, now my yosemite won't boot :(

Here's my DSDT could someone look what I need to do

The DSDT is already patched... but incorrectly. There are a couple of different ASUS patches in the patch repo. Make sure you're using the correct one.

Also, you need to install ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

It is all described here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

The VoodooBattery package installs AppleACPIPlatform.kext from Snow Leopard. It is a bad idea. You should restore the kext to the original and remove VoodooBattery.kext.

The DSDT is already patched... but incorrectly. There are a couple of different ASUS patches in the patch repo. Make sure you're using the correct one.

Also, you need to install ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

It is all described here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

The VoodooBattery package installs AppleACPIPlatform.kext from Snow Leopard. It is a bad idea. You should restore the kext to the original and remove VoodooBattery.kext.

Ok I'll try to patch it again correcctly, thanks!

How will I remove it if my yosemite won't boot? I'm getting a kernel panic

Ok I'll try to patch it again correcctly, thanks!

How will I remove it if my yosemite won't boot? I'm getting a kernel panic

Show photo of the KP.

Attachments

• IMG_20150125_085657.jpg
    IMG_20150125_085657.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 149
Here it is;

That error can be caused by placing a file that is not AML as DSDT.aml (eg. placing a text file there).

Try booting with no DSDT (specifics depend on your [unspecified in profile] bootloader).

If it is the bad AppleACPIPlatform.kext, you can replace it using Terminal from the OS X installer.

Ok I will try it and report back

EDIT: Hi Im back again, and could someone please do the patching of my dsdt to make the battery indicator work. I've already did so many patching on my own with the help of Rehabman's guide but still I can't make it to work. ACPIBatteryManager.kext is already installed. And also after I update to 10.10.2 my trackpad stop working, maybe Elantouchpad still not supported it so I'll wait for some update :)

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    72.1 KB · Views: 151
Is vga and hdmi working for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back