Contribute
Register

Yosemite on Asus Vivobook X202E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will try it and report back

EDIT: Hi Im back again, and could someone please do the patching of my dsdt to make the battery indicator work. I've already did so many patching on my own with the help of Rehabman's guide but still I can't make it to work. ACPIBatteryManager.kext is already installed. And also after I update to 10.10.2 my trackpad stop working, maybe Elantouchpad still not supported it so I'll wait for some update :)

Existing patch in the repo: "ASUS N55SL/VivoBook"

Is there a way to make VGA working?

Hi can someone please help me. Im getting this error and I don't know what happened to my hackintosh :(
IMG_3635.jpgIMG_3637.jpg

Hi can someone please help me. Im getting this error and I don't know what happened to my hackintosh :(
View attachment 137111View attachment 137112

It is not an error. You have the debug version of ACPIBatteryManager.kext installed. Every 30 sec it will poll for new battery info and log the result to system.log.

It is best to install the Release version of kexts unless you're troubleshooting a problem.

The first photo shows the system running fsck at startup (disk corruption?). You should let it complete.

oh so i don't need to do something, i just have to let it be completed?

oh so i don't need to do something, i just have to let it be completed?

I cannot predict the future. But yes, you need to let fsck run.

I cannot predict the future. But yes, you need to let fsck run.
Thanks Rehabman! Its ok now but it takes 15-20mins to boot up. You're the best!

Hi i need some help, I got a weird problem after booting from windows and going to boot my hackintosh, on clover bootloader my hackintosh drive disappears. Can someone help me what I'm going to do?

Hi i need some help, I got a weird problem after booting from windows and going to boot my hackintosh, on clover bootloader my hackintosh drive disappears. Can someone help me what I'm going to do?

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back