Motherboard
Asus H370 strix f gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've built inside an old G5 tower the following components:

Asus z97 Deluxe - Intel 4790k 4.0 - 32 Gb (4x8) Corsair Vengeance - Corsair 550 Power supply
250Gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD - 2Tb Seagate Hybrid - 1Tb Segate Hybrid
1Tb Westerndigital (for backup only)

Additionally I have:
Magic Mouse and wired keyboard from Apple (but I'm using temporarily a wired mouse)
Monitor Philips 23.8" w/ speakers

I followed all the steps described in the installation guide for installing Mavericks OS X
When I tried to boot for the first time, I couldn't overcome the first screen, even with -x option

I decided then to move to Yosemite
I followed the installation steps again and this time I was able to see it working.

For the post-installation I've followed this instructions:

Quick Start > DSDT Free

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC1150 Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA
Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.x TRIM Patch
Drivers > Misc > EvOreboot
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307 Plugins
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307 HWMonitor Application Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal
Drivers > Network > Intel > AppleIntelE1000e v3.0.4.1a Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset Bootloaders > Chimera v3.0.1
Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache Customize > Boot Options > 1080p Display Mode Customize > System Definitions > iMac > iMac 14,2 Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 Black

The computer boots regularly with SSD
(before appearing the normal screen there is 10 sec. of white noise screen, like the old TV lost signal):crazy:

after that display is correct, everything seems run smoothly but there is
no bluetooth - no sound - no WIFI

When I check in "system information" everything appear to be correct
aside the bluetooth that is not shown

Can somebody give me some help on this?

Thank you

I've built inside an old G5 tower the following components:

Asus z97 Deluxe - Intel 4790k 4.0 - 32 Gb (4x8) Corsair Vengeance - Corsair 550 Power supply
250Gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD - 2Tb Seagate Hybrid - 1Tb Segate Hybrid
1Tb Westerndigital (for backup only)

Additionally I have:
Magic Mouse and wired keyboard from Apple (but I'm using temporarily a wired mouse)
Monitor Philips 23.8" w/ speakers

I followed all the steps described in the installation guide for installing Mavericks OS X
When I tried to boot for the first time, I couldn't overcome the first screen, even with -x option

I decided then to move to Yosemite
I followed the installation steps again and this time I was able to see it working.

For the post-installation I've followed this instructions:

Quick Start > DSDT Free

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC1150 Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA
Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.x TRIM Patch
Drivers > Misc > EvOreboot
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307 Plugins
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.8.1307 HWMonitor Application Drivers > Misc > USB 3.0 - Universal
Drivers > Network > Intel > AppleIntelE1000e v3.0.4.1a Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset Bootloaders > Chimera v3.0.1
Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache Customize > Boot Options > 1080p Display Mode Customize > System Definitions > iMac > iMac 14,2 Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 Black

The computer boots regularly with SSD
(before appearing the normal screen there is 10 sec. of white noise screen, like the old TV lost signal):crazy:

after that display is correct, everything seems run smoothly but there is
no bluetooth - no sound - no WIFI

When I check in "system information" everything appear to be correct
aside the bluetooth that is not shown

Can somebody give me some help on this?

Thank you

What's your wireless card? And for the audio, make sure AppleHDA is loading by checking in terminal: kextstat | grep "HDA

If it's loading, then make sure your codec is indeed an ALC1150, as you may be applying the wrong AppleHDA patch...

Cheers!

Thank you for your quick replay!

The wireless card is included in the motherboard
as well as the bluetooth 4.0

Newegg

Later at home I'll check the AppleHDA

The screen of the system preferences is:
IMG_20141203_074339.jpg

Thank you again, hope to solve this ASAP

UPDATE

Sound and WIFI working, applied settings from:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...ro-wi-fi-ac-core-i7-4790k-evga-gtx-760-a.html

Bluetooth working but not recognising any device.

Hope tomorrow have more good news

Thank you for your quick replay!

The wireless card is included in the motherboard
as well as the bluetooth 4.0

Newegg

Later at home I'll check the AppleHDA

The screen of the system preferences is:
View attachment 116668

Thank you again, hope to solve this ASAP

UPDATE

Sound and WIFI working, applied settings from:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...ro-wi-fi-ac-core-i7-4790k-evga-gtx-760-a.html

Bluetooth working but not recognising any device.

Hope tomorrow have more good news

If it's not recognizing any device make sure you have a compatible BT chip (check in USB section of System Profiler) and then apply the proper kext patches / DSDT patches. Do you know what BT chipset you have? (it'll show in USB section of System Profiler)

Now is working
solved also problems related with MIDI keyboard

Still have to solve a strange retarded movement of the magic mouse, specially when the machine is doing some heavier duty like downloading and some random freezing of the entire system

I was thinking to update the bios but I've read some cons about it

Now is working
solved also problems related with MIDI keyboard

Still have to solve a strange retarded movement of the magic mouse, specially when the machine is doing some heavier duty like downloading and some random freezing of the entire system

I was thinking to update the bios but I've read some cons about it

You should make sure that you have full implementation of BT before you do that...

Yosemite on a Asus z97deluxe with no sound, wifi and bluetooth(solved)

Finally everything is working
but to avoid freeze I disable the bluetooth

Now I'm working with a wired mouse, later I will consider
the possibility of buying an external bluetooth
because the problem seems to be caused by the bluetooth included in the asus z97 deluxe

Confirmed, I've bought an external bluetooth transmitter and magic mouse is working like charme, no more freeze until now :headbang:

Confirmed, I've bought an external bluetooth transmitter and magic mouse is working like charme, no more freeze until now :headbang:

Hey sinolux,
I'm having similar issues with onboard bluetooth and was wondering if you disabled the onboard bluetooth when you switched to the external bluetooth transmitter. I've tried this as well and bluetooth still does not recognize any devices. I'm running an ASUS Z97 wifi mobo.

thanks,
nomad9

Yes, I've tried first disabling the bluetooth in Mac and running with a regular usb mouse.

Since the result was good, I've disabled the bluetooth in the motherboard setup, bought a normal bluetooth usb plug and without any needing for drivers I re-enabled the bluetooth in Mac.

It's working, I must say that from time to time it still freeze, but much less now
it's not bothering too much, but I have no clues to solve the problem. One day maybe...

At least now I'm using my magic mouse that for Logic X is very useful

Hope have been clear enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back