Contribute
Register

Yosemite no bluetooth, can't connect magic mouse - GA-H87N-WIFI

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Today I installed Yosemite in my build and I don't seem to get bluetooth to appear in Network, under preferences.
I was previously running Mavericks, in which I had my bluetooth and mouse working fine.
I'm using the onboard bluetooth 4.0 that comes with the motherboard listed in the title of the thread.
Any help or ideas will be highly appreciated.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700k LGA 1151
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11 Gig
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm having problems with my magic pad too. its acting very erratic. it disconnects and reconnects randomly. it also doesn't respond to my touch then it would all of a sudden respond and move in a strange way or lag. i didn't have any problems at all on mavericks with my pad. I'm using one of the recommended usb 4.0 bluetooth cards

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey, stiil having trouble with this. Even considered selling my mouse and buying a cable one.
This is really frustrating sine nobody is talking bluetooth in yosemite.
What's up with this?

Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a Z97N-Wifi and I also dont have any bluetooth available in system preferences. How do we fix this?

Motherboard
GA-H87N-WIFI
CPU
Graphics
GTX 750
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Did you manage to fix it?
I'm always waiting for the first 10.X.1 to install new system, and as the first 10.10.1 is currently in beta, i'm look to see what can of problem can happen to me :D

Motherboard
Toshiba KIRA 102
CPU
i7-4510U
Graphics
HD 4400, 2560x1440
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
It worked almost always for me but the last two days it was dead. Sad since I was using BT to send audio to my stereo sound system...:confused: