Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Hi all, thought I had a clean nice install of Yosemite, but the machine randomly locks up on me.. I could be going for about 10-30 mins and then bam, locks up.. no kernel errors.. just locks and I have to hard reset the machine..

I have confirmed mulibeast settings with other builds on here using my MB.. No graphics cards, just internal..

I hate this ramdom issues. I need this machine to be rock solid as its for a recording studio..

Any places I should check ??

thanks

-Brad

Hi all, thought I had a clean nice install of Yosemite, but the machine randomly locks up on me.. I could be going for about 10-30 mins and then bam, locks up.. no kernel errors.. just locks and I have to hard reset the machine..

I have confirmed mulibeast settings with other builds on here using my MB.. No graphics cards, just internal..

I hate this ramdom issues. I need this machine to be rock solid as its for a recording studio..

Any places I should check ??

thanks

-Brad

Check for the BIOS version also from the build guide which you had referred for Multibeast settings.

Yeah its current. F4 ..

Kinda weird.. there was an ethernet status app that I have always used before on real macs, and it had failed to load a couple of times on startup with the hack. I deleted it off the system and ran for about 6 hours without a freeze.. maybe that was it.. lets hope..

-B

Yeah its current. F4 ..

Kinda weird.. there was an ethernet status app that I have always used before on real macs, and it had failed to load a couple of times on startup with the hack. I deleted it off the system and ran for about 6 hours without a freeze.. maybe that was it.. lets hope..

-B

Note the time of the OS X freeze.

Then after reboot, open terminal and check system.log through console.app before or from the time of panic. You may get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back