RX 590
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I was able to successfully make a Hackintosh computer, however, after making the hackintosh, I wanted to use one keyboard, mouse, and video so I hooked up an IOGEAR KVM switch. When I go to boot the computer, it's starts to load, i get the Apple, the progress bar moves to just over 1/3 then the screen goes black and comes back with garbled picture and freezes. help?

Thanks, Scott

Hello,

I was able to successfully make a Hackintosh computer, however, after making the hackintosh, I wanted to use one keyboard, mouse, and video so I hooked up an IOGEAR KVM switch. When I go to boot the computer, it's starts to load, i get the Apple, the progress bar moves to just over 1/3 then the screen goes black and comes back with garbled picture and freezes. help?

Thanks, Scott

I may have found my own solution, so I will leave this here for others who may have the same issue.

I loaded up the Hackintosh drive via the same USB drive used to install and configure using Multibeast. I booted into the Hackintosh from there, then re-ran the Multibeast app using my saved config. The only change I did was select under the grahpics was the option for the Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations. After I saved this config, I then installed using the app, rebooted and it was all fine. Hope this helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back