Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Stuck at Installation Loading Screen - Yosemite Error

Hello everyone!

I have completed all of the steps required for me to begin installing Mac OS X on to my desktop. However, I am having trouble with flags and/or something to do with the hard drive in which the operating system wants to mount onto.

Some helpful information:
-I have 3 Hard Drives in my computer (with only one connected in order to install Mac OS X)
-The hard drive which I intend on installing my Mac OS X is a Samsung 850 EVO [500GB]
-I am using a USB with Unibeast in order to install Mac OS X

-My processor is an Intel i7-4790k
-I have an NVIDIA gtx 760 but for the purposes of getting this installation to work, I have temporarily disconnected it
-My motherboard is: GA-Z97X-UD7-TH

Here is a photo of the error that occurs when booting up in -v: http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Z3DDelta/media/Error_zps6ahb45tx.png.html

All help is appreciated as I am completely new at this kind of stuff and would appreciate detail and expertise! Thanks!:)

Hello everyone!

I have completed all of the steps required for me to begin installing Mac OS X on to my desktop. However, I am having trouble with flags and/or something to do with the hard drive in which the operating system wants to mount onto.

Some helpful information:
-I have 3 Hard Drives in my computer (with only one connected in order to install Mac OS X)
-The hard drive which I intend on installing my Mac OS X is a Samsung 850 EVO [500GB]
-I am using a USB with Unibeast in order to install Mac OS X

-My processor is an Intel i7-4790k
-I have an NVIDIA gtx 760 but for the purposes of getting this installation to work, I have temporarily disconnected it
-My motherboard is: GA-Z97X-UD7-TH

Here is a photo of the error that occurs when booting up in -v: http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Z3DDelta/media/Error_zps6ahb45tx.png.html

All help is appreciated as I am completely new at this kind of stuff and would appreciate detail and expertise! Thanks!:)

Try booting with "dart=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back