i5-650
Graphics
Gt-710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I started the process of creating the unibeast installer usb using v6.2.0 of Unibeast instead of v5.2 as suggested in the update instructions for installing yosemite over mavericks. After creating the unibeast usb and rebooting the computer the computer froze at the clover screen where you can select something.

So I decided to redo the unibeast usb drive using the v5.2.0 unibeast installer. After copying the osx installer for yosemite back to the applications folder from a backup external drive and running the v5.2.0 installer program, I selected yosemite and clicked on 'continue' to proceed.

I am getting an error message that ' the selected mac osx installer is incomplete'. Why am I getting this error message when I reformatted the usb drive and have a fresh copy of the yosemite software copied into the application folder? What can I do to resolve this issue and allow me to continue the process of upgrading SL to Yosemite?

Thanks,

I am getting an error message that ' the selected mac osx installer is incomplete'. Why am I getting this error message when I reformatted the usb drive and have a fresh copy of the yosemite software copied into the application folder? What can I do to resolve this issue and allow me to continue the process of upgrading SL to Yosemite?

It sounds like it became corrupted when you moved it.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-6-troubleshooting-notes.174272/

Ok so I now was able to create a bootable unibeast drive using v6.2.0. I boot from the usb drive and see the following below:

welcome to clover 3423
testing hardware
scanning entries

The clover boot screen then shows which I'm guessing lets me select where to boot from but it is frozen and I can't do anything.

If this post doesn't belong here, please let me know where to post it and I will post it there.

Thanks,

Can anyone help me or point me to the right forum where I can get some help?

Thanks,

Use UniBeast 5.2, I think you will find it easier.

Use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

When you do Post Installation with MultiBeast use Quickstart > EasyBeast

Ok thanks, I'll report back when done.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back