Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

So I've done a lot of digging on the site and elsewhere and can't seem to find a cut and dry solution to my problem. Had a nice stable build with an EVGA GeForce 760 SC card, I have recently updated to a Gigabyte Geforce 1070Ti, which works fine for my Windows boot, but I cannot seem to get the drivers for this one.

When I first created build I used Multibeast, however I am noticing, compared to some other builds I've done using newer Clover/Multibeast, options like "inject Nvidia" are not present. All download from the tonymac site are ones I already have or are not compatible with my OS (10.10.5 [14f2511]). As of right now, the GPU is not being detected by my Mac Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 11.14.43 PM.png

Is there anything obvious I may be missing? Or is there some troubleshooting that will at least point me in right direction?

Thanks.

You need Sierra or High Sierra with the additional Nvidia drivers to run a GTX 1070Ti. You can run an older Maxwell card in Yosemite with the additional drivers, but Nvidia do not support anything newer.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ported-intel-based-pc.143976/#troubleshooting
Alternate NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
NVIDIA releases alternate graphics drivers separately on the web for each OS X build. These are different from the drivers Apple ships as standard, and should be considered experimental. In the past, the drivers have been known to solve OpenCL issues with certain applications, as well as providing better native GPU power management for certain devices. They also will enable the latest 'Maxwell' cards to work with full acceleration- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, GTX 750 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 980.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back