Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey hey
I tried to install Yosemite, everything works fine (Boot from USB, Install and the first boot with the USB Stick). But after the Multibeast setup I can't reboot my system.
I have the new Bootscreen and nothing happened.
Any idea?
greetings nimtoth

Same happened to me, it seem that "system halted". I forgot to repair permissions and rebuild cache...So I'm stuck for now...:banghead::banghead::banghead:...I'm thinking to boot -s. Is there anybody who wish to help with commands to do that?
Big Tks

I have that problem as well. Do you have a crucial mx100 by chance?

Same here. In my case, after running MultiBeast I get stuck at the Apple logo with the progress bar somewhere in the middle.
I'm hesitant whether to reinstall or wait for a solution to come up here to keep my installation.

Do you think it could be a problem with the latest version of MultiBeast? Is this happening to everyone?

Yes. Same issue here. I had a flawless Mavericks install, except for the usual iMessages problem. The Yosemite install went OK, but when I went into Multibeast to set up the final steps to boot, my usual settings wouldn't boot the machine. I got a couple of KP and a grey screen. I figure it may just be a case of going through some trial and error with Multibeast. I cloned the drive and also have a TM backup, so really no harm other than time.

And here's a really dumb question.... When you build a new Multibeast setup, does it remove the previous choices? In other words, will I need to wipe the SSD and reinstall or will running Multibeast replace my previous choices? I've never had to run Multibeast more than once, so it has never been an issue.

I'm pretty sure most of the stuff MultiBeast does overwrites your previous choices.

A quick update: I discovered that re-installing Yosemite without reformatting the drive actually keeps all your files and boots up again. I found this very handy for troubleshooting this booting issue. However, when trying to install Mavericks over the Yosemite installation, I get an error, so that's a bummer.

And another thing! Everyone is reporting that MultiBeast broke the installations but hear me out here. I reinstalled Yosemite and this time I didn't run MultiBeast in the first boot. Then when I wanted to turn the computer back on, the same thing as before happened, the boot hanged up with the progress bar around the middle.

Now, what's that all about?

Same issue here. After installed Multibeast I cant boot from HD. Im getting Kernel Panic down below

Attachments

• Xsr3itV-1.jpg
    Xsr3itV-1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back