Graphics
Radeon HD7870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I'm using a hackintosh quite some time but today I tried to install yosemite using the installation Guide and the installation worked without any problems but when I try to boot I always get this error message:
IMG_20141018_173244.jpg
My System information:
GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H
Radeon HD7870
Corsair Force 3 SSD

Multibeast Settings:
I used the same settings described here: https://github.com/tkrotoff/Gigabyte-GA-Z77-DS3H-rev1.1-Hackintosh

What I tried already
  1. boot0: error The Official Guide (Solution 1)
  2. Complete reinstall

I have no idea how to fix this ... Any suggestions?

I also have this problem but on the gigabyte z87-d3h

Update:

I have the Sapphire 7970 and I can boot with the usb stick in does chameleon wizard help?

Last edited:
Same here, I had tried clover, and that didn't go so well, so I thought meh, lets try unibeast/multibeast install. I have tried everything with chameleon wizard. Note I can boot from USB, just a no go other wise, and yes I did the Boot0 fix as well. And of course this is with Yosemite.

My hardware:

Z87-DS3H
7870 XFX Ghz edition

I had the same error with Yosemite. I was able to install no problem. Ran multibeast and when I restarted I got the exact error. I had the same thing with Mavericks and the solution is to run Chameleon Wizard and under the "install" tab you choose "Boot0md" and install to your Yosemite install. For me, that got rid of the Boot0 with gibberish error. But I am now presented with a "Can't find kernel_mach" error. You can try using Chameleon Wizard and choosing Boot0md and see if that fixes it for you.

I had the same error with Yosemite. I was able to install no problem. Ran multibeast and when I restarted I got the exact error. I had the same thing with Mavericks and the solution is to run Chameleon Wizard and under the "install" tab you choose "Boot0md" and install to your Yosemite install. For me, that got rid of the Boot0 with gibberish error. But I am now presented with a "Can't find kernel_mach" error. You can try using Chameleon Wizard and choosing Boot0md and see if that fixes it for you.

Perhaps try using pacifist & extracting the i386 folder from either Chimera 4.0.0 or Uni Beast 5.0.1 !

Don't attempt to use any old or previous versions - they need to be from Yosemite supported software.

I have the exact same problem and motherboard. Did you manage to solve the problem?

Regards.

No, unfortunately I haven't found any solutions. I tried to use Chameleon Wizard ("Boot0md") but then I got the "Can't find kernel_mach" too.

I really have no Idea what to do ...

Running Multibeast and Easybeast saved the problem for me.

Z87 HD3 i7

I am now getting this "Boot: done" error as well when I try to boot from the usb stick... doesn't even let me hit chameleon so I can't try any of the suggestions in the thread. I choose my boot path, and as soon as it boots it goes to that error. I have reformatted and re-created the Unibeast stick, tried with/without/ and with different Drives to install on.... Any thoughts?

Here's what I am running
GA-Z97X-UD3H
i5-4670
16 GB DDR3 1600 G SKILL Ares
Gigabyte GTX 770 2GB

No, unfortunately I haven't found any solutions. I tried to use Chameleon Wizard ("Boot0md") but then I got the "Can't find kernel_mach" too.

I really have no Idea what to do ...

I saw somewhere that Chameleon doesn't work well with Yosemite causing the kernel_mach error.
Try running Chimera 4.0 and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back