Graphics
GTX670
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I see a lot of the following errors in my system logs and have not been able to understand what the error means or what is causing it;

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent) The _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit key is not available on this platform

Does anyone have any information on the error which may help me be able to eliminate it?
Google has pretty much come up useless. Lots of references to it in other peoples log dumps, but no mention of what it means.

Currently running OSX 10.10.1 on the following hardware;

Mobo - Gigabyte ga-z97mx gaming 5
CPU - Intel i7 4790K
Cooler - Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory - 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance
GFX - Gigabyte GTX670
SSD1 - OCZ Vertex 4
SSD2 - OCG Agility 3

Thanks.

I see a lot of the following errors in my system logs and have not been able to understand what the error means or what is causing it;

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent) The _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit key is not available on this platform

Does anyone have any information on the error which may help me be able to eliminate it?
Google has pretty much come up useless. Lots of references to it in other peoples log dumps, but no mention of what it means.

Currently running OSX 10.10.1 on the following hardware;

Mobo - Gigabyte ga-z97mx gaming 5
CPU - Intel i7 4790K
Cooler - Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory - 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance
GFX - Gigabyte GTX670
SSD1 - OCZ Vertex 4
SSD2 - OCG Agility 3

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you can ignore it if your hack is working fine (the error is related to IM aka iMessage), I get the error as well sometimes...

I'm pretty sure you can ignore it if your hack is working fine (the error is related to IM aka iMessage), I get the error as well sometimes...

Hmm, but iMessage works fine as I'm using clover and added all the values to the config.

I've also read that jetsam is something to do with IOS memory jettison. I haven't connected any IOS devices to this build yet, so it can't be to do with that. I did wonder if it's something physical about the memory that isn't supported, like being non-ECC memory when it wants ECC memory etc.

I'm getting the same error but I am not able to sign in to iMessage. I have faceTime signed in and working, but iMessage will not connect. Did you ever have this issue? Which fix did you use?
Thanks,

I'm getting the same error but I am not able to sign in to iMessage. I have faceTime signed in and working, but iMessage will not connect. Did you ever have this issue? Which fix did you use?
Thanks,
did you ever get a response or solution to your question? I am having the same issue. Everything Apple ID related (iTunes, FaceTime, App Store) works except IM.

Apparently jetsam is part of a block of iOS code that was brought into Yosemite. It has to do with memory management, as iOS memory is much more limited than on a Mac. The error occurs because it refers to code that doesn't exist in Yosemite (but would in iOS)
Everything I've seen says that you can safely ignore the message (even if it is annoying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back