Register

Yosemite BootScreen Stuck - CPU Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
use hdmi. vga does not work

Had this same error - fixed by:
  1. Removed USB Card Reader
  2. Used flags: -v -no-zp nv_disable=1

Genius! worked for me too :) (Maybe GTX 760 is the commonality?)

I am very curious what this does, also how you came to try it? its not even listed on the wiki?! (http://www.tonymacx86.com/wiki/index.php/Org.chameleon.Boot.plist)

Thanks

First of all I'm glad for so many solved problems :)

Uh, I can't remember where I find it, it was first days with Yosemite...

"-no-zp" means that zone poisoning is disabled, it have something with memory allocation.

EDIT:
Now I use GTX 760 Asus with no problems nor Nvidia web drivers. Just GE=No!

Because of "deadbeef" error I had to start installation and first boot from USB Yosemite with flags "-no-zp"!!!

This saved me too!

THANK YOU!!!

18 hours of install and headaches and this did the trick!

Hi all. This post helped me, but only partial.

I had to use flags: -v -no-zp nv_disable=1 every time I was loading the machine. When I instaled the OS Yosemite, got stuck on the install screen - use”d those flags and worked, after that, at the Chimera screen, when you have to log on the Yosemite thet you instaled had to do the same thing again to get to the end. I did manage to make a full install, run Multibeast, install the drivers, and after the restart two things happend:
1 - I had to boot with the USB stick, it did not let me in the OS otherwise
2 - I have to run the same flags over again to get to the yosemite home screen.

I am trying to make a new machine. The specs:

Intel i7 4770
Mob: AsRock z97x
Graphic: Gygabite GeForce GTX750
32GB ram

I”ve tried to use this flags: dart=0 -no-zp -f -v -x
because i am installing the system with a monitor only with VGA through a DVI D - VGA adapter. I have a new 27 inch monitor with HDMI, but every time i plug the hdmi in the mob on graphic card it says no cable connected.

Olso, when used the flags: dart=0 -no-zp -f -v -x, got this error:

20150508_201657.jpg

Any help is really aprecieted.

Hi all. This post helped me, but only partial.

I had to use flags: -v -no-zp nv_disable=1 every time I was loading the machine. When I instaled the OS Yosemite, got stuck on the install screen - use”d those flags and worked, after that, at the Chimera screen, when you have to log on the Yosemite thet you instaled had to do the same thing again to get to the end. I did manage to make a full install, run Multibeast, install the drivers, and after the restart two things happend:
1 - I had to boot with the USB stick, it did not let me in the OS otherwise
2 - I have to run the same flags over again to get to the yosemite home screen.

I am trying to make a new machine. The specs:

Intel i7 4770
Mob: AsRock z97x
Graphic: Gygabite GeForce GTX750
32GB ram

I”ve tried to use this flags: dart=0 -no-zp -f -v -x
because i am installing the system with a monitor only with VGA through a DVI D - VGA adapter. I have a new 27 inch monitor with HDMI, but every time i plug the hdmi in the mob on graphic card it says no cable connected.

Olso, when used the flags: dart=0 -no-zp -f -v -x, got this error:

View attachment 136737

Any help is really aprecieted.

First of all update your profle with the hardware details of where you are trying to install OS X.

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website)

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Then next thing, there is no support for VGA on Yosemite as the Apple devices are not using it. Use DVI/HDMI connection without any converters.

Done, I”ve updated my profile info. Can you help with the problem?

I get the deadbeef error when booting sometimes as well.
But when do shutoff instead of restart (manually turn on again) it seems to boot better.
Maybe too early to say that´s it, but it seems to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back