Contribute
Register

[Yosemite 10.10.3] How to get HDMI Audio working on nVidia GeForce 210 (GT218)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Подтверждаю, заработал звук через HDMI кабель.

Моя конфигурация:

Motherboard: Asus P8B75M LE
Videocard: Asus GeForce 210 1GB

Мои отличия от статьи:

0) 2.8.8

1) использовал маленькие буквы для шестнадцатеричных цифр
<key>IOPCIPrimaryMatch</key>
<string>0x0be310de</string>

2)почистил свою систему от всех кекстов имеющих отношение к звуку от предыдущих всяких инсталяций в процессе запинывания звука через HDMI и после ребута убедился что список звуковых девайсов чист

3)при генерации EFI SFX использовал название: Asus GeForce 210

4) kext подкладывал через Clover - мне кажется это решаюший момент ибо делал подкладку по другому и не работало, слышал один короткий звук один раз при открытии ролика с ютупа после перезгарузки

5) девайс да, второй сверху выбираю

РАБОТАЕТ!!!
WORKS!!!

Спасибо!!!
Thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm trying to get Asus EN210 Silent work on Gigabyte H97m-D3H and i5-4460 with El Capitan (10.11.2).

How did you get hardware acceleration work with El Capitan? Did you use Nvidia drivers?

Can you please share some details? (boot.plist, efi string, kext, dsdt, driver, etc.)

Hi,

I'm trying to get Asus EN210 Silent work on Gigabyte H97m-D3H and i5-4460 with El Capitan (10.11.2).

How did you get hardware acceleration work with El Capitan? Did you use Nvidia drivers?

Can you please share some details? (boot.plist, efi string, kext, dsdt, driver, etc.)

I also have a Nvidia 210, I only get about 1 second of correct audio output, but afterwards it stops, like if it's on mute (If I tinker with Midi/Audio setup I get back 1 second of audio).

I'd really appreciate if anyone has a solution for this, as is the only thing that is causing me problems in El Capitan!

AUTO ANSWER:
I had to change "AllowMSI" to false as well (inside IOKitPersonalities) it's working with the latest VoodooHDA 2.8.8
Code:
			<key>AllowMSI</key>
			<false/>

Last edited:
Why is the output shown 4 times? Can this be fixed to only be one?

worked for me,

<key>AllowMSI</key>
<false/>

-voodooHDA.kext 2.8.8
and macOS 10.13

-MSI GeForce 210 1024 MB

i used 10.11.6 - NVDAStartup.kext

I also have a Nvidia 210, I only get about 1 second of correct audio output, but afterwards it stops, like if it's on mute (If I tinker with Midi/Audio setup I get back 1 second of audio).

I'd really appreciate if anyone has a solution for this, as is the only thing that is causing me problems in El Capitan!

AUTO ANSWER: I had to change "AllowMSI" to false as well (inside IOKitPersonalities) it's working with the latest VoodooHDA 2.8.8
Code:
            <key>AllowMSI</key>
            <false/>
Have you finally solve this issue? I get same one like this , and I can't find the solution.
If in the end you find a solution, please post the solution, thanks a lot.

I have a MSI Geforce 210. With Voodoohda292-296, the HDMI sound can only last for a few seconds. With this modified Voodoohda287.kext, the HDMI audio works well for my Catalina 10.15.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back