i7-6700K
Graphics
R9 380x
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Forum! I'm Alex from México.
I'm looking into getting a Hakintosh Build.
I looked at the buyers guide, and the Hardware listed there is getting a bit out of my $Range$
So I have a couple of questions:

1.- All the mobo chipsets are the 270 do the 250 work as well without too many problems? (What about the cheap 110)
2.- I have not used pc in the last years, and I dont understand the "i's" in intel ... i7 7700 is the top notch, but i5 7500 is not that far away? but i5 is better than an i7 47xx ? i'm getting lost in there lol..... What CPU should I get?
3.- Gpu: I have 2 gpu available for this build: R9 380x 4gb Nvidia 1060 6gb what would work better?

4.- REMOVED THIS BECAUSE OF RULES :)

Currently I have a MacBook pro mid 2012 with 16 ram and ssd I want a build that is faster than the MacBook

Thank you for taking the time.
In the next post I will share my current "wish Lists" so you can see what I have available to buy that I can afford :)

Regards
Alex

Last edited:
I looked at the buyers guide, and the Hardware listed there is getting a bit out of my $Range$

1.- All the mobo chipsets are the 270 do the 250 work as well without too many problems? (What about the cheap 110)
2.- I have not used pc in the last years, and I dont understand the "i's" in intel ... i7 7700 is the top notch, but i5 7500 is not that far away? but i5 is better than an i7 47xx ? i'm getting lost in there lol..... What CPU should I get?
3.- Gpu: I have 2 gpu available for this build: R9 380x 4gb Nvidia 1060 6gb what would work better?

4.- Can I hackintosh AMD ? (Fx 8350) easily ?

Currently I have a MacBook pro mid 2012 with 16 ram and ssd I want a build that is faster than the MacBook

In the next post I will share my current "wish Lists" so you can see what I have available to buy that I can afford :)

Regards
Alex
as per rules, AMD is not supported

Regards
Alex

Why not state exactly what your budget is and what you will use this for ?

Why not state exactly what your budget is and what you will use this for ?

Softcore Final Cut Pro (Just Vlogs, not a lot of effects)
Fusion 360
3d Printing Software
Some very rare times ... gaming :)

Budget under 500-600 for Mobo, Cpu, Ram, SSD, PSU, and Case
Already have GPU's

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back