Contribute
Register

Yellow screen + cursor after installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus rog crosshair viii hero x570
CPU
Ryzen 9 3950X
Graphics
GTX 770 / RTX 2070 super
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,
So i recently decided to install mac os sierra on my work machine for development at my new job. All the parts looked fine from what I could find online. I need to get everything installed asap so I can begin but I have hit a road block.

Parts:
i5 6600k
Asus H110M-A/M.2
AMD r7 250
8GB DDR3 RAM

I followed
guide and information I could find online. I followed each step twice during both installs with no luck. After finishing the first install (after select language) it reboots and does another install on a grey screen with dark grey logo + text. Once that install is finished it reboots again, from here i select the Boot macOS from <SSD NAME HERE>. After the apple loading screen finishes I a yellow screen appears with only a cursor which begins to pinwheel non stop after a couple of seconds.

I have not seen or heard about anything like this. I cant find any other information online talking about a yellow screen. Any help would be amazing. Any tutorials with my board, any kexts that might help? Anything would be amazing.

Attachments

• Photo 31-07-2017, 13 58 43.jpg
    Photo 31-07-2017, 13 58 43.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 330
me too, any solution?

Hi Guys,
So i recently decided to install mac os sierra on my work machine for development at my new job. All the parts looked fine from what I could find online. I need to get everything installed asap so I can begin but I have hit a road block.

Parts:
i5 6600k
Asus H110M-A/M.2
AMD r7 250
8GB DDR3 RAM

I followed
guide and information I could find online. I followed each step twice during both installs with no luck. After finishing the first install (after select language) it reboots and does another install on a grey screen with dark grey logo + text. Once that install is finished it reboots again, from here i select the Boot macOS from <SSD NAME HERE>. After the apple loading screen finishes I a yellow screen appears with only a cursor which begins to pinwheel non stop after a couple of seconds.

I have not seen or heard about anything like this. I cant find any other information online talking about a yellow screen. Any help would be amazing. Any tutorials with my board, any kexts that might help? Anything would be amazing.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
@Luca95s, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
me too, any solution?
adderr was last seen: Sep 20, 2017 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back