GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! I recently tried to install Windows 10 onto my y50 which already has El Capitan running. After I installed windows, the laptop boots straight into windows without ever going into Clover. Is there anyway to prevent this and let the laptop boot into clover first? Thanks!

@RehabMan on a side note is there a way to get the subwoofer to work anyhow on El Capitan?

@RehabMan on a side note is there a way to get the subwoofer to work anyhow on El Capitan?

I don't think anyone has made it work with AppleHDA. But it can work with VoodooHDA + as some sort of composite output device (involving Soundflower?). You give up volume controls with such a configuration, or something to that effect. I can't remember the details though...

@RehabMan I was just wondering is there a way to get more gestures recognized with the trackpad? Im on voodoops2 right now.

Hello ericdong886,

The way I do it (which might not work for everyone) is to use Bettertouchtool [paid app for like $4 USD] and map the keyboard shortcuts to the recognized shortcuts in voodops2

Please see attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 9.48.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 9.48.38 PM.png
    105 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Sorry to bother again, @RehabMan, but after following your post on Y50, i installed voodoohda and now I regret it, is there a way to uninstall voodoo and get applehda to work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back