Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I managed to install OS X El Capitan to my Lenovo Y5070 with the specs
Intel i7-4710HQ
8GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB
Intel HD4600
using the nv_disable=1 flag.
I have the following problem, when I log in the screen flashes and then stabilizes. I think that my graphics are really slowed down. What can I do to fix that? Also the maps app doesn't work? Any ideas?
The BIOS has settings for switchable graphics and choose graphics. I have set it to choose graphics. I also tried to set the time/date/region/language and deleted the maps.plist but still nothing.. Please help.

I managed to install OS X El Capitan to my Lenovo Y5070 with the specs
Intel i7-4710HQ
8GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB
Intel HD4600
using the nv_disable=1 flag.
I have the following problem, when I log in the screen flashes and then stabilizes. I think that my graphics are really slowed down. What can I do to fix that? Also the maps app doesn't work? Any ideas?
The BIOS has settings for switchable graphics and choose graphics. I have set it to choose graphics. I also tried to set the time/date/region/language and deleted the maps.plist but still nothing.. Please help.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

I replaced my config.plist with the right one(for HD4600) but still I got nothing.. Is there anything else I can do?

I replaced my config.plist with the right one(for HD4600) but still I got nothing.. Is there anything else I can do?

Define "got nothing". Post EFI/Clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back