Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 9370 i7"
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
HD 620
Total noob 3weeks ago,
full success on DELL xps 9370 Fhd non touch, i7-8550u 16gbDDR3 512gb original Toshiba nvme disk (micron 2200 does NOT work even patched) Bluetooth works Wifi via dongle ( and after installation of wireless USB adapter clover) Trackpad works (slightly buggy but not unusable) after update of voodoo kexts) Hd620 works with Acceleration (first don't inject Intel in clover options and then.. after update of lilu and whatevergreen kexts and ssdt's, it'll work)

In the beginning I tried to use micro 2200 1tb from my xps 7590, but no luck, won't work even with patches
I used an efi folder for i5-8250u, gotta update some kexts and ssdts
Don't hesitate if you need help!

Hi bichedeflex

I have the same xps trying to install catallina. Its doing the first part of the installation and after restart is going on a restart loop. Can you please share your EFI folder?

Total noob 3weeks ago,
full success on DELL xps 9370 Fhd non touch, i7-8550u 16gbDDR3 512gb original Toshiba nvme disk (micron 2200 does NOT work even patched) Bluetooth works Wifi via dongle ( and after installation of wireless USB adapter clover) Trackpad works (slightly buggy but not unusable) after update of voodoo kexts) Hd620 works with Acceleration (first don't inject Intel in clover options and then.. after update of lilu and whatevergreen kexts and ssdt's, it'll work)

In the beginning I tried to use micro 2200 1tb from my xps 7590, but no luck, won't work even with patches
I used an efi folder for i5-8250u, gotta update some kexts and ssdts
Don't hesitate if you need help!

Hi! Would you be willing to share your EFI? I know we'd appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back