Motherboard
Thinkpad X240
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Last week i could not boot into mac and in verbose mode it seemed like that HFS volume was broken.
This is the fourth time...And i could not repair it with fsck -fy,either.
Before i used nvme path i had thought it was the kext NVMeGeneric that causes this problem or some NTFS R/W software. But since the latest reinstall i used RehabMan's script to patch and deleted kext NVMeGeneric,didn't install Paragon NTFS Tool,but the same thing happened again.
I want to reinstall the OS with 10.12.1 but i don't want this problem to happen again..
Have anyone idea about this?
Thanks a lot!
20161103125719.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 107
Last week i could not boot into mac and in verbose mode it seemed like that HFS volume was broken.
This is the fourth time...And i could not repair it with fsck -fy,either.
Before i used nvme path i had thought it was the kext NVMeGeneric that causes this problem or some NTFS R/W software. But since the latest reinstall i used RehabMan's script to patch and deleted kext NVMeGeneric,didn't install Paragon NTFS Tool,but the same thing happened again.
I want to reinstall the OS with 10.12.1 but i don't want this problem to happen again..
Have anyone idea about this?
Thanks a lot!
View attachment 219306

You didn't mention what SSD you have, nor did you mention the kexts you're actually using.

512g pm951 nvme, i didn't change my ssd before.
Actually i'm using HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext

512g pm951 nvme, i didn't change my ssd before.
Actually i'm using HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext

No experience with that device. Make sure you patched the kext correctly, and deleted IONVMeFamily.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back