CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
K2000, K4000, R9 270x, W5000 & others
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Installed XP (32bit, don't ask why!) and it boots fine on my Z68MA-D2H setup. However, Chimera does not see that SSD. I have Win7 & Win 8 on one SSD, OSX Mav on another and a third SSD with XP only (Linux soon also).

Any idea why Chimera doesn't see it? I wondered if since OSX went x64 only maybe Chimera won't find 32bit OS? Really no idea why. XP SSD is MBR but so its the W7/8 SSD. OSX SSD is GPT.

Any ideas?

Installed XP (32bit, don't ask why!) and it boots fine on my Z68MA-D2H setup. However, Chimera does not see that SSD. I have Win7 & Win 8 on one SSD, OSX Mav on another and a third SSD with XP only (Linux soon also).

Any idea why Chimera doesn't see it? I wondered if since OSX went x64 only maybe Chimera won't find 32bit OS? Really no idea why. XP SSD is MBR but so its the W7/8 SSD. OSX SSD is GPT.

Any ideas?

XP is a PITA. See the section on XP here - http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...multibooting-novice-updated-3-12-see-log.html

Scroll down past the Ubuntu install part. Basically, the XP drive must be first in the HDD boot order and your OS X boot files have to be on the XP drive.

Suggest you just use the F8/F12 hotkey to select the XP drive when you want to boot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back