Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so the only way to make it working is with this adapter : http://www.bplus.com.tw/Adapter/M2E.html ?
I will order it but :
- Do you think that there is enough space to plug it in the laptop ?
- How and where to plug the 5pin cable for USB connection ?

Thanks a lot

Good luck with it.
The USB would be only for bluetooth.

Thanks so the only way to make it working is with this adapter : http://www.bplus.com.tw/Adapter/M2E.html ?
I will order it but :
- Do you think that there is enough space to plug it in the laptop ?
- How and where to plug the 5pin cable for USB connection ?

Thanks a lot
In theory you should only get Wifi working, the USB part is easily solvable with a USB bluetooth adapter.

I tried this http://www.delock.de/produkte/S_65699/merkmale.html a few months ago but unfortunately it did not work.
Your adapter specifically mentions Wifi so it's worth a shot if you can afford it.

MacOS High Sierra 10.13 DB9 was succesfully installed,Everything is ok except bluetooth,Wifi works with usb sticks. Thx Rehabman very much. My EFI folder is here,hope it is valuable for newers.

Attachments

• 截图11.png
    截图11.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 800
  • 10.13.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 156
Just disable my 940MX in Clover config.plist using nv_disable=1.

Just disable my 940MX in Clover config.plist using nv_disable=1.
that just stops the mac from loading nvidia kexts, it won't disable the nvidia card, you would have to patch your DSDT and SSDT's to disable the nvidia card

@firstcreative Thanks a million for your files :clap:, I can now finally boot to installer.

But the problem I have remains. On sierra and HS beta installer/disk utility wont detect the windows 10 partition at all. I have installed a 256 SSD in the M2 sata slot on the notebook whcih I mounted and formated to NTFS. I have also now installed Ubuntu on this SSD with no problems, so currently dual booting. With the M2 sata SSD OSX disk utility finds the drive but its unmounted, can't mount in DU or partiton or format, just get errors about unable to mount. I thought HS was able to detect all types of ssd now. In Sierra I was able to partition and format (error free, but changes didnt take effect) but it still would not mount. Both SSd's have efi partitions.

so does any one help why? WOuld install over windows 10 but OSX not detecting the OEM drive on disk 1. Cant install on upgraded M2 slot, unable to mount on disk 0, grrrrr! Me mongo, me smash now!!!:banghead:

Last edited:
I have Win10 on the sata ssd and High sierra on nvme ssd,but i have no error like you. Did you put NTFS.efi in the folder drivers64UEFI? would you like to try to install the paragon ntfs for mac on your osx, maybe it is helpful for you to mount the ntfs partions. I am not sure about the reason of your error, so just give you some advices. hope it is helpful to you.

@firstcreative Thanks a million for your files :clap:, I can now finally boot to installer.

But the problem I have remains. On sierra and HS beta installer/disk utility wont detect the windows 10 partition at all. I have installed a 256 SSD in the M2 sata slot on the notebook whcih I mounted and formated to NTFS. I have also now installed Ubuntu on this SSD with no problems, so currently dual booting. With the M2 sata SSD OSX disk utility finds the drive but its unmounted, can't mount in DU or partiton or format, just get errors about unable to mount. I thought HS was able to detect all types of ssd now. In Sierra I was able to partition and format (error free, but changes didnt take effect) but it still would not mount. Both SSd's have efi partitions.

so does any one help why? WOuld install over windows 10 but OSX not detecting the OEM drive on disk 1. Cant install on upgraded M2 slot, unable to mount on disk 0, grrrrr! Me mongo, me smash now!!!:banghead:

What is the output of 'diskutil list' in Terminal?

that just stops the mac from loading nvidia kexts, it won't disable the nvidia card, you would have to patch your DSDT and SSDT's to disable the nvidia card

I tried the patch to disable the nvdia displaycard as the picture showed using MayciASL,and it did not make any difference.

Attachments

• path for disable nvdia.png
    path for disable nvdia.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 388
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back